Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Josh

Pvp Dks Mass

WARNING: THIS MASS IS IN MULTI-COMBAT PVP,

THERE IS A VERY HIGH YOU WILL DIE AND, IF YOU DO, YOU WILL KEEP NO ITEMS.

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE.

Time: 7PM GMT

Date: Sunday 20 June 2010

World: 86

Boss: Dagannoth Kings

Suggested Gear & Inventory - This is only suggested, take what you are comfortable risking.

All of the following suggestions assume that you have a Pack yak filled with 30 Rocktails or a combination of Saradomin Brews & Super Restores, if you are not 96 Summoning, you made need to tweak them.

Ranged:

pvpdksrange.png

Magic (Mystic boots & a god cape would work better):

pvpdksmagic.png

Melee (Feel free to swap out accumulator for a melee cape):

pvpdksmelee.png

Hybrid:

pvpdkshybrid.png

If you have any queries, feel free to post and I will try to reply to them as soon as possible. As there are no PvP LootShare worlds, we will be unable to use it.

Edited by Josh

nice grammar fail in warning :rolleyes:

might come depends if i can get some money together, what's your suggestion if taking extremes or shouldn't i?

might come depends if i can get some money together, what's your suggestion if taking extremes or shouldn't i?

Extremes aren't allowed in PvP.

^

Why would you do it in a PvP world? Higher chance of dying, no extremes, no lootshare... one person will likely be getting all drops...

Why don't you just do it on an ls world and ask lunar and doom to come? With both of them and max, you won't be getting crashed anyways.

Are you getting paid by a clan to hold this so they can come and wreck the mass and get a bunch of free loot? If so, you're a genius.

If not, don't hold it in a PvP world!

My question is...Are you going to kill me?

LOL. Sorry, I had to laugh at that. The way I read it. :rolleyes:

Good luck on the mass, although I too don't understand why it's being done on pvp.

Edited by IceAngel XD

Good luck with the pvp. LOL the guy in bottom left corner of the melee picture looks like it could be me!

Why PvP? Because it's fun! There are plenty of opportunities to go and kill DKs, but why not do something different and just kill them in PvP? there's a much higher risk, but all the same it's more fun because you don't know what's gonna happen!

Why Pvp? Cos I'll be there with teleblock in case anyone gets loot :rolleyes:

Only joking...

But seriously

No one reads the warnings I write & the bbcode gets messed up because of paragraphing & centering if I try to edit it and I don't have the time to fix it.

It's on PvP as that way there is a chance of death, bosses are supposed to be risky, now this one will be. :rolleyes:

^

Why would you do it in a PvP world? Higher chance of dying, no extremes, no lootshare... one person will likely be getting all drops...

Why don't you just do it on an ls world and ask lunar and doom to come? With both of them and max, you won't be getting crashed anyways.

Are you getting paid by a clan to hold this so they can come and wreck the mass and get a bunch of free loot? If so, you're a genius.

If not, don't hold it in a PvP world!

a.no,josh isent getting paid by anyone since he isent in any pvp clan,

b.you ask lunar max and doomy who they would like to boss with i am sure you'll find josh or maybe me in therelists.

and while asking lunar ask him about corp 2 :)

c.pvp becouse if you go here neo's blog on sal's,a entry about pvp dksing with josh and i you will see how much fun it can be :)

Suggested combat level?

i'd recommand mid 90's maybe even lower?

if you can afford the bs its for the fun =)