Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
niktesla4000

Runescape Membership

Now that I finally have enough money for a Runescape membership, I want to know if my current stats are enough to enjoy my membership without worrying about skill levels to be raised, time to be wasted, etc. (Note: I plan to train my members skills as soon as I get members.)

Below are my stats.

Attack:47

Strength:47

Defense:46

Range:24

Prayer:23

Mage:43

Runecraft:13

Dungeoneering:3

Constitution:45

Crafting:40

Mining:40

Smithing:36

Fishing:47

Cooking:45

Firemaking:41

Woodcutting:42

Please comment and respond

TY

Everything is better with membership, i suggest you get membership at any point you can!

Now that I finally have enough money for a Runescape membership, I want to know if my current stats are enough to enjoy my membership without worrying about skill levels to be raised, time to be wasted, etc. (Note: I plan to train my members skills as soon as I get members.)

Below are my stats.

Attack:47

Strength:47

Defense:46

Range:24

Prayer:23

Mage:43

Runecraft:13

Dungeoneering:3

Constitution:45

Crafting:40

Mining:40

Smithing:36

Fishing:47

Cooking:45

Firemaking:41

Woodcutting:42

Please comment and respond

TY

Your stats are ok but I personally would've started alittle bit higher like 60 attack for dragon, 60 str, 59 mage, etc.

Most quests and mini-games are gonna require a high level in skills and combat level but you can still have some fun in members with your stats

even starting mebership from the tutorial is good, most reccommend f2p first though as it allows you to get to grips with the game and appriciate how much better members is

Your stats aren't sky high, but everything is easier to train on a members world, so get it whenever you want. :] Although I DO recommend 60 attack first for dragon weapons.

Edited by IceAngel XD

Just go for it. I didn't get 60 attack first, and I still love it, and training will be so much easier in members with all the quest and such. I got so many cb levels in members, and I'm not even a cb person!

Although your stats are a little low, do it.