Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falzar

Oldest Game You Have.

dq2h5t.jpg

I need to figure out how to resize with this camera :wizard:/.

For going on 15 years it's still in pretty good shape compared to my Kirby's Dream Land 3 cartridge. Unfortunately I can't find the rest of my SNES cartridges.

dude you never picked this one up?

dragon-ball-z-the-legacy-of-goku.jpg

Let's consider that the SNES came before the GBA, second Yoshi's Island is '95, while that piece of garbage that you keep trolling me with is '02.

This thread asked for the oldest.

If you're going to attempt for it to be funny at least make it relevant.

Super Mario World circa 1991.

And these

nlq6a1.jpg

Edited by Dwarrior

It'd be Commander Keen 4, got it on floppy disk, first game my dad ever played. But it was 1 or something instead of 4 :grindteeth:

dq2h5t.jpg

I need to figure out how to resize with this camera :wizard:/.

For going on 15 years it's still in pretty good shape compared to my Kirby's Dream Land 3 cartridge. Unfortunately I can't find the rest of my SNES cartridges.

I've seen you with this resizing problem a lot so I'll help you out even though it's off topic.

When uploading with Tinypic you'll see this screen, I've highlighted the resizing box for you:

27wsrd0.png

When you click on the little arrow on the right in brings down a drop down menu which looks like this:

2i6jbsn.png

You'll want to click on the message board option and your resizing problems are gone!

I guess another old game I have is Matt Hoffman's BMX from about 1999, but that's again hardly impressive.

As

Good ole Pokemon Blue and Gold. I think I also got crystal lying around and maybe Red. Either way, those were the glory days of Pokemon.

The Gameboy color was the weapon of a Pokemon Master. Not as clumsy or as random as a DSi; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For generations the Pokemon Masters were the guardians of peace and justice in Kanto and Johto before the dark times...before Generation 3...

Goldeneye 007 for N64. Good memories with that game. :grindteeth:

Lots of games from NES such as Duck Hunt and Sesame Street (Woot!).

I have alot of near mint condition NES games in their boxes but no NES. Apparently my cousin left it when he moved and my aunt lost it...

Original mario for Nes, but that is boring so i will say;

My copy of Battletoads :grindteeth:

Ever get past the jetski thingy level?

Hell no, can't say me and my friend tried that hard though, we kept getting to that bit and getting frustrated

I've got a few boxes filled with old games. Various NES games from the 80s and some pretty ancient PC games from the 90s (they ran on DOS, making it a pain in the ass to play now :grindteeth: ). Without digging through boxes I know I have the original Mario Bros, Metroid, Zelda, and Mega Man (the whole collection too! :madsing:); For the PC games I've got the original Master's of Orion, C&C, Full Throttle, and System Shock.

Serf City: Life is Feudal

Got it from a friend a long time ago.

I have some other "games" but they're not really games. More like visual novels that date back to 1992ish.

They need their own operating system or else they don't work, lol.

YAY ROMS

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.