Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moo

Least Favorite

agility i dispise it....so boreing

cooking its pointless

firemakeing it on has one use,hand cannon(obviously lighting logs mr smarty pants)

some other skills can really agrivate me at times but the rest are ok imo

Probably skilling. The combination of money spending and boring clicking just doesn't appeal to me.

I know RuneScape is comprised mostly of those two, but I simply enjoy combat more.

Strength because I'm too poor for an SS and it's very hard to go back to a D Scimmy when you do so good with a whip.

Farming because it's far too boring. I play RuneScape for entertainment, not to wait in real time for plants to grow.

Dungeoneering, Summoning and Agility.

These 3 skills = pain2train.

Edited by IceAngel XD

What is your least favroite thing to do on runescape?

Mine is questing, i hate when you have to do quests, but i still do some of them

agreed its just long and boring to me... :grindteeth: i never really liked quests..

Edited by Pittlepoddle

I don't like mining, woodcutting, dungeoneering, or having to deal with members complaining about how the Rock Climbing Boots update was the worst update ever.

Strength because I'm too poor for an SS and it's very hard to go back to a D Scimmy when you do so good with a whip.

Farming because it's far too boring. I play RuneScape for entertainment, not to wait in real time for plants to grow.

Farming is arguably one of the most easiest skills if you do it properly. I don't know why people seem to think you have to wait around (except for maybe the fruit/veg patches). After that stage though, you plant your crops and go do another skill for x amount of time whilst they're growing. Come back, replant, repeat.

Least favourite is Mining. Eventually once/if I start playing again, level 77 would be nice but don't think I could last another 7 levels.

I hate alching, but it seems to me the most practical and familiar way for me to train mage. So I get on with it. :grindteeth: