att:65

def:60

cons:62

pray:44

range:43

mage:51

and i need some good cb training spots

8 answers to this question

Get it as soon as you can. Train at soul wars or pest control. If you do not like mini games, do slayer till your like 110+ then start camping Armoured Zombies. They are like 100k xp an hour in str att and def if you wear the right gear.

Get it as soon as you can. Train at soul wars or pest control. If you do not like mini games, do slayer till your like 110+ then start camping Armoured Zombies. They are like 100k xp an hour in str att and def if you wear the right gear.

OH GAWD NO!!!!!

Stay away from Soul wars! Stay away from Pest Control!!!!!! Don't go there unless you're desperate beyond your mind!

OH GAWD NO!!!!!

Stay away from Soul wars! Stay away from Pest Control!!!!!! Don't go there unless you're desperate beyond your mind!

Or like fast xp.

But, you will be known as a pc or soul wars prod. (dont tell your friends:P)

Edited by b0b2oo0

OH GAWD NO!!!!!

Or like fast xp.

*Uses Quickchat*

My levels are 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 99 Defence, 90 Hitpoints

Yeah, not noticeable at all...

Besides, at his level, he can't even get on a decent team.

Edited by LocalTiger

OH GAWD NO!!!!!

Or like fast xp.

*Uses Quickchat*

My levels are 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 99 Defence, 90 Hitpoints

Yeah, not noticeable at all...

Besides, at his level, he can't even get on a decent team.

That is true, i keep for gettin pc has been updated since my time. Pc at your level(these days) would be excruciating :grindteeth:

Edited by b0b2oo0

Armoured Zombies aren't anywhere near 100k an hour at Lv 110 btw, maybe in the 70k an hour area max.

train at rock crabes and for the helm u can do it first go kill the trolls then go reffil (if you didn't let the guys fight as it sugest in sals guide)if u did let them just take the food they give you right there and use the full special bar with a dragon daggerp++ and prayer on its a easy kill i did it about the same stats as u good luck:)