Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flame Curse

How Did You Ever Find Out About Runescape?

5th grade, Summer, month Sept 12, my birthday.

"You know what? I'm gonna start playing RuneScape" I said to my brother, and I made an account. 4 Months later he made his.

3 years later :grindteeth:

Well it'll be easy to remember when your "Anniversary" is.

Unlike me. I started some time in January... early January of 2006. Or whichever year the Christmas event involved baubles. My friend emailed me about it, and I was like "nty" at first. Then I saw him play, and I made my first account. But I didn't like the name, so I made Sr H Potter1 (I frankly don't like that name much anymore now :madsing:) and now it's July 11 2010.

I was at my cousins house and he was playing it and I said that is cool and then he showed me he had like 6 99's and was level 104 I think. The next time I went over he was still playing it but then he offered to make me an account called Kobiey and I said sure then I played and got to level like 35 then I quit. I was only 7 at the time. Then about 2 years later I saw some kid that was playing it at my other friends house and he was fighting jad and I was like "You playing runescape" and he said yes and I was like that doesn't look like runescape. So he told me he payed for members.. I guess since I was 10 I've been playing.

I saw my brother playing and he said I should play. So I started. And 5 years later still playing.

i did alot of miniclip in my younger days but i never did rs or club penguin till my cousin showed me it. i played and quit but started again when myy friend showed me it again.

My cousin showed it to me at first, I played Classic and really didn't understand anything at that point as I was young. I really couldn't remember the account name or anything it was something childish with some ridiculous password.

I got re-introduced to it by my friend and I remembered the game so I tried it again and really liked it for a while then slowly got out of it after some time.