Sign in to follow this  
Azarath

Slayer Hints And Tips

Fantastic guide!

Bronze, Iron and Steel Dragons

These 2 dragons are being grouped

I count three ;o

I do Maths at Uni and I cant count ._. thanks youll def get credit for this :D

EDIT: Just to add, I eventually intend to add details on every Slayer task and equipment when I have more time but the guide is good to be uploaded.

Edited by Azarath

Hey Aza, can't tell you how much this guide has helped! Cheers =]

A few things you might want to add-

Hellhounds, Dragons (Red/ blue etc), Black demons, maybe?

A good way for fast slayer points is to do tasks 1 - 9 from the Canifis guy, and the 10th from the best master you can go to

Hey Aza, can't tell you how much this guide has helped! Cheers =]

A few things you might want to add-

Hellhounds, Dragons (Red/ blue etc), Black demons, maybe?

A good way for fast slayer points is to do tasks 1 - 9 from the Canifis guy, and the 10th from the best master you can go to

If thats what you want, Ill get to adding some more monsters and an extra explanation on points.

For Aquanites:

-Why are you using void? Slayer helm gives more bonus and black d'hide body gives more magic defence.

-I think it would be valid to use a Zamorakian Spear for these since they are considerably weaker to stab.

-They do not melee at all.

-You may want to throw in the options of Infinity boots/Jester boots. Each offer a +5 magic defence bonus, no range penalty and the Jester ones are free.

For Gargoyles:

-You misspelled "Piety"

-I also don't understand how "Trimmed achievement cape>Fire Cape." Fire Cape provides more defence and attack bonuses. Soul wars cape should be thrown up there also for praying methods.

I haven't actually read the full guide but I'll check it out tomorrow. Nice additions, keep it up.

Is there something I've missed about wyverns? Everyone seems to use CM/CLS on them but last task I did I barely hit a 0 the whole task with rapier/turm/overloads.

Slayer Helmet & Ring of Slaying

The Ring of Slaying is another very useful tool which can be crafted at level 75 crafting after you have bought the right to do so. It can let you check your remaining total on the task aswell as give you an update on your Sayer point total. Not only that but it, like the ring of dueling, has 8 charges that will teleport you to the following locations:

Should be Slayer.

Edited by Josh

Is there something I've missed about wyverns? Everyone seems to use CM/CLS on them but last task I did I barely hit a 0 the whole task with rapier/turm/overloads.

The Ring of Slaying is another very useful tool which can be crafted at level 75 crafting after you have bought the right to do so. It can let you check your remaining total on the task aswell as give you an update on your Sayer point total. Not only that but it, like the ring of dueling, has 8 charges that will teleport you to the following locations:

Should be Slayer.

Right I think its time for a major update.

Right now adding a dungeoneering section, and then ill get on to updating the errors pointed out.

Josh why dont you write up the section for Skeletal wyverns

byz ive changed wat u were talking about, and added in the updates that all recent updates have brought, also void robe bottom has higher mage defence than black chaps.

Chronian all fixed and added a section about the points

Later on I will be adding a section about powerslayin and will be gradually addin in all the monsters

Edited by Azarath

Should be Slayer.

How ironic. I timed my skele wyvern kills (50 kills) and CLS took less time then rapier. Plus I hit quite a bit of zeros with cr.

Should be Slayer.

How ironic. I timed my skele wyvern kills (50 kills) and CLS took less time then rapier. Plus I hit quite a bit of zeros with cr.

This ^

i use them for metal drags/dbs/ice wyrms( really up to how much ur willing to earn i guess) i don't recommend though ~Mad Max

in hindsight i'd like to change this to " i use them for metal drags/dbs/ice wyrms (really depends on how much you're willing to earn and how long you wish to spend on a task)"

"Bonecrasher: The Bonecrusher (34000 tokens) isn't necessary at all, but it does do a very monotonous task for you. It burys all the bones that monsters drop for you and you get 100% of the experience, not advisable on Dragon tasks as there bones are quite valuable."

There bones -> Their Bones

Looking Good Aza!

"Bonecrasher: The Bonecrusher (34000 tokens) isn't necessary at all, but it does do a very monotonous task for you. It burys all the bones that monsters drop for you and you get 100% of the experience, not advisable on Dragon tasks as there bones are quite valuable."

There bones -> Their Bones

Looking Good Aza!

"Bonecrusher: The Bonecrusher (34000 tokens) isn't necessary at all, but it does do a very monotonous task for you. It burys all the bones that monsters drop for you and you get 100% of the experience, not advisable on Dragon tasks as their bones are quite valuable."

Fixed :( Sorry :D

Typos on the first Bonecrusher and there -> their

Edited by Jethraw

i use them for metal drags/dbs/ice wyrms( really up to how much ur willing to earn i guess) i don't recommend though ~Mad Max

in hindsight i'd like to change this to " i use them for metal drags/dbs/ice wyrms (really depends on how much you're willing to earn and how long you wish to spend on a task)"

How much you're willing to earn or willing to spend?

Under Section 7; Banshees...

"Earmuff Mask"

I believe its called Masked Earmuffs, but oh well.

And a Slayer Helmet is necessary for Aberrant Spectre? I thought a nose peg would work too if you cant get Slayer Helmet.

Finally, should i invest in a Cannon? I do tasks w/o cannons and they take forever :|

EDIT: Oops, didnt see that abby specs are being suggested at the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon

Edited by WilSSSSon

- Bandos Tassets >Veracs Skirt > Bandos Tassets

On the Strykwyrm Section

If you have no helmet you can still do specs in pollniveach, you just need to pray magic constantly (which you should be doing anyways) as the smoke will keep you at 1hp.

Under Section 7; Banshees...

"Earmuff Mask"

I believe its called Masked Earmuffs, but oh well.

And a Slayer Helmet is necessary for Aberrant Spectre? I thought a nose peg would work too if you cant get Slayer Helmet.

Finally, should i invest in a Cannon? I do tasks w/o cannons and they take forever :|

EDIT: Oops, didnt see that abby specs are being suggested at the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon

Yes they are called masked earmuffs, I happen to be wearing a pair now.

How much you're willing to earn or willing to spend?

because the more you spend cuts into your profits, and except for dbs, it's hard to lose money :(

New section added! Check it out! and lmk if you want anymore sections added!

Edited by Azarath

- Bandos Tassets >Veracs Skirt > Bandos Tassets

On the Strykwyrm Section

The New sections good :( and maybe Say How your house should be layed out, same with your bank, etc for slayer..

Edited by Bintey

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.