Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Azarath

Slayer Hints And Tips

You should add something about the dagannoths in the chaos tunnels as an alternative spot then the lighthouse, it provides more crims + blues, and the same amount as xp/hr if you are not cannoning at the lighthouse. You can also use a summoning familer their as it's multi combat. Gear would be the same as the prossy set up above, with 1 or 2 super/xtrm/ovls sets and about ~8-12 p pots should be enough. You need to pray range the entire time though.

For the Aquanites section, full black dragonhide provides better magic defence than void armour, plus the Slayer Helmet/Black mask gives better bonuses to your slayer task.

fulldhide.png

voidu.png

The black dragonhide body gives +5 better than the void top, while the void bottom gives +2 better than black dragonhide chaps, so....

dhideandvoid.png

I used this for an Abyssals task @ Kuradal's. Constant Turmoil and Soul Split to heal. Verac's helps with the prayer usage, but I guess if you were super-efficient you'd replace it with Bandos at the cost of using more prayer potions.

setup3.png

Aby demons hit low enough that a bunyip or even just EEE should be enough to heal all damage. I reccomend proselyte if you don't want the str bonus.

Definitely mention the Chaos Tunnels and the entrance of Waterbirth dungeon as alternate options if you don't want to cannon in lighthouse. Better XP, no competition, better charms, and better drops.

@Leaf: The Verac setup is for abyssal demons, but since I posted those images, I have discovered that Proselyte is sufficient defence when turmoiling (no need for Verac's). :( Just need to Soul Split occasionally. I bring Dragon Claws when I slay in Kuradal's, and a Yak for abyssal demons to yakitbak.

Change the Pineapple pizzas to some other food, they're quite expensive now.

Also, the cannon has the old look in the inventory, makes the guide look outdated already.

Change the Pineapple pizzas to some other food, they're quite expensive now.

Also, the cannon has the old look in the inventory, makes the guide look outdated already.

The guide is outdated, its had to be updated a few times already because its been sitting waiting and new monsters come out. I might change pineapple pizzas when i can be bummed to get out the document but im not taking new images of the cannon stuff.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.