Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Feurigen

Best F2p Weapon?

Question

My plan is to buy my membership back for a month tonight and have some fun on the quests and the members only skills before going back to F2P the month after to work on my Woodcutting, because I'm not paying £6 a month just to powertrain on Willows.

So, in light of this, I'm going to need a different weapon than a whip or Dragon Scimitar which I currently use in the members, should I want a break from WC now and then. What would you recommend? I'll probably want to train my strength and defence.

Edited by DXleader93

18 answers to this question

The Corrupt Dragon Longsword. Or, if you want something that isn't a piece of shizzle, go with the Rune Scimitar, like everyone else said. It's awesome.

The best would be Rune scimitar.

The strongest would be Courrupted Dragon Scimtiar.

The strongest non-retatded cost would be Gravite rapier, which it's worth it - +5 more attack bonus, +4 more stength bonus.

So Rune Scim stays best!

Depends on what you are attacking. Your best weapon is one with the highest bonus in the weakness of your monster, so long as you are using that attack style.

Depends on what you are attacking. Your best weapon is one with the highest bonus in the weakness of your monster, so long as you are using that attack style.
Correct answer is here.

If your opponent is weak against crush, use a Rune Battleaxe. If it's weak against slash, use a Scimitar.

Pro tip; Use Bronze Dagger

Edit: lol jk, use Rune Scimitar when you train.

Edited by Crux

The dungeoneering chaotic maul is what allows the max melee hit for f2p. It may be something you want to aspire to getting, or just forget I even said it :huh:

i used a baxe and scim combo for the longest time. Baxe is a bit cheaper if im not mistaken.

Chaotic Weaponry is P2P, Heavy Jump.

If your opponent is weak against crush, use a Rune Battleaxe.

i disagree if ur opponent weak againest crush use warhammer

and gravite 2h is the best f2p weapon so far sconce it has the best bonus and and the highest hit in f2p

Gravite 2h is the best F2P weapon. If you want a nondegradable weapon, go with a Rune Scimitar.

Gravite 2h is slow. It's like saying rune 2h is the best weapon

The dungeoneering chaotic maul is what allows the max melee hit for f2p. It may be something you want to aspire to getting, or just forget I even said it :huh:

Chaotic stuff is P2P

If your opponent is weak against crush, use a Rune Battleaxe.

i disagree if ur opponent weak againest crush use warhammer

and gravite 2h is the best f2p weapon so far sconce it has the best bonus and and the highest hit in f2p

Battleaxes are faster than warhammers and have similar stats. The reasons you just pointed out for Gravite 2h don't help in training as it is slow. Slow = Bad for training.

Edited by Tubby