Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falzar

Games You Want Sequels To

Gladius. I NEEEEED a new one. :madsing:

Jade Empire . That game was amazing on Xbox, I hope Bioware follows up on a second game.

Well Gladius and Jade Empire have already been said but then there is always Star Wars Battlefront 3 that will be released around the same time as Half Life 3...

All of you took my games. F U :)

Another Jade Empire would be amazing. It fixed everything I disliked about KOTOR :grindteeth:

There has been no talk of the game, which could either mean they are secretly working on something, or just gave up. That game had beautiful graphics and an amazing story line to go along it.

Banjo Threeie. A PROPER sequel, not all the vehicle crap.

While Nuts and Bolts wasn't really a true sequel, it was an awesome game.

It was alright, but the insane platforming was what made BK/T great. The majority of N&B is driving, the actual platforming is mostly optional.

It may have been good, but the originals were much better. I want more of that instead of what seems like a completely different series.

Kingdom Hearts 3, GTA 5, a new CoD game that's back in WW2, a new Mega Man X game, and Duke Nukem.

I FREAKING WANT DUKE NUKEM FOREVER DAMMIT

Borderlands would be awesome.

Agree.

I'd love a real sequel to Valkyria Chronicles, none of this PSP crap.

I want a PC version, let alone a PSP game. :grindteeth:

I would like to see a sequel to Prototype.

I would like to see a sequel to Prototype.

I would like to see a whole chain of seqeuls. Not for the game but for awesome names.

Prototype.

Release.

Scandal.

Lawsuit.

Recall.

Bankruptcy.

I know the four other titles have nothing to do with what Prototype was about but it would be cool. :grindteeth:

GRIM FANDANGO!!

while it is maybe technically impossible to make a sequel for it it would still be nice if someone made a new point and click adventure of the same quality :grindteeth:

sam and max is nice but not good enough and it's pretty much the only real adventure game series left...

GRIM FANDANGO!!

fu (or, actually, sprout you) for stealing my game

I'm pining for a brand new Europa Universalis installment.

Europa Universalis IV. With EVEN MORE FRIGGIN' DETAIL. I'd ask for a year's leave to play it.

I have several things that need to be released! First off, a Final Fantasy VII remake! Then, a Darksiders 2, Prototype 2, and Heavenly Sword 2! Plus, Valkyria Chronicles 2 should be ported to the PS3 as well and of course, GOD OF WAR IV! If God of War IV can't be made, then at least a DLC should be released in which we play as Hercules. The DLC will include all twelve of Hercules' labours and stuff. Let it be called, God of War: Labours of Hercules! :grindteeth:

Also I hope the Bioshock and Gears of War series makes lots of sequels. Both have really good storylines. (B2 wasn

t that great though)

I don't believe my other post quite got across how serious I am about it, so I will repeat:

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 PLS

I don't believe my other post quite got across how serious I am about it, so I will repeat:

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 PLS

I always told myself I would buy a PS3 when it finally happened. At this rate though looks like I'm getting a PS4.

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Honestly, it's one of the best games I've ever played :madsing:

(Plus it was my first Xbox 360 game)

~Darth :grindteeth:

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 PLS

I always told myself I would buy a PS3 when it finally happened. At this rate though looks like I'm getting a PS4.

'twas the primary motivation for me to get a PS3 versus a 360. I'm happy with my choice, but I still expect it to come. :grindteeth:

Modern Warfare 2 (Ending left it open for 3).

The World Ends With You - Best DS game ever made.

Golden Sun (Where's the remake :grindteeth: )

Dragon Quest Monsters (Who could ever forget the thing that came before Pokemon :madsing: )

Got to be Jak 3, For me it needs a PS3 proper sequel rather than the rubbish ps2 one made a few months ago.

Timesplitters 4 NEEDS to come out, it's the one FPS shooter I can play for hours on a multiplayer mode not story.

:grindteeth: I want!

I would like another Rollercoaster Tycoon game, but the company went bust :madsing:

Edited by iWild

Got to be Jak 3, For me it needs a PS3 proper sequel rather than the rubbish ps2 one made a few months ago.

Timesplitters 4 NEEDS to come out, it's the one FPS shooter I can play for hours on a multiplayer mode not story.

:grindteeth: I want!

I would like another Rollercoaster Tycoon game, but the company went bust :madsing:

Exactly the reason why I'd like a Thief 4 done the way of Thief 1 and 2. :)

Looking Glass games are BEST games.

Another Command and Conquer game, but not all smeared in EA crap like the last one they put out.

Oh and a sequel to System Shock 2 :3

I like Fallout and all, but Elder Scrolls V pl0x

Bethesda originally said they were releasing another TES this summer, but they announced Fallout: New Vegas instead. It's a shame a game gets a priority over another just because it has guns in it.

Edited by Just2340

I like Fallout and all, but Elder Scrolls V pl0x

Bethesda originally said they were releasing another TES this summer, but they announced Fallout: New Vegas instead. It's a shame a game gets a priority over another just because it has guns in it.

Bethesda isn't making New Vegas, they're just publishing it. It's being made by a different company, Obsidian, the guys who made the earlier Fallout games. No one technically knows what Bethesda themselves are working on (but it's probably TESV)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.