Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Herty

Stellar Dawn

Stellar Dawn

Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce the Stellar Dawn #mmorpg.

8 minutes ago retweeted by OfficialJagex from CoTweet

:grindteeth:

6gf0rc.jpg

Edited by Herty

This game might have a age limit since it's asking for my date of birth :grindteeth:

Stellar Dawn is the forthcoming sci-fi MMORPG from Jagex, the creators of the highly acclaimed RuneScape. Set in an alien star system, Stellar Dawn will offer an exciting multiplayer game experience in your browser. Coming 2011.

Signed up for the beta, things are finally looking up! :grindteeth:

As

Stellar Dawn is the forthcoming sci-fi MMORPG from Jagex, the creators of the highly acclaimed RuneScape. Set in an alien star system, Stellar Dawn will offer an exciting multiplayer game experience in your browser. Coming 2011.

Beta :madsing:

Closed beta probs gonna be until a couple weeks before release, and open beta after closed?

I went to register an acount on the forums there and it said my name was already taken :wizard:

Which means that they are using the same logins as for all jagex things duh :ph34r:

when I'm home I'm going to apply for the beta

It says my browser is too old to view the page.

Do you need to be a member to try out the Beta?

Well.. Are you using something like Internet Explorer 5? The bets isn't out yet, there are applications to try it. I think the members part will be released when the whole game is launched.

Ahh you beat me to it.

I can't believe something major happened finally. After over 2 years of me waiting, something is finally happening. Yay, :grindteeth::madsing:

This game might have a age limit since it's asking for my date of birth :grindteeth:

It asks for your name to sign up for the beta. By law they then have to ask for you to claim that you're over 13 years old.

But this is downright awesome. FINALLY! Although the site slates the release date for 2011...dang them, looks like they postponed it again.

It asks for your name to sign up for the beta. By law they then have to ask for you to claim that you're over 13 years old.

But this is downright awesome. FINALLY! Although the site slates the release date for 2011...dang them, looks like they postponed it again.

Beta testing is before that though :madsing:

Beta testing is before that though :madsing:

I wouldn't count on that too heavily, but I hope so.

Well.. Are you using something like Internet Explorer 5? The bets isn't out yet, there are applications to try it. I think the members part will be released when the whole game is launched.

I'm using a browser I got in 2003. Haven't changed it since, it's pretty old.

I thought they said somewhere that you had to be a Runescape/Funorb member to try out the Beta.

Gonna sign up later for the beta :madsing: Stupid psp fails :grindteeth:

Just signed up :grindteeth:

Anyone know how they choose people for the beta?

Just signed up :grindteeth:

Anyone know how they choose people for the beta?

I figure they just take a variety of people with different specs.

I'm hoping they don't just choose members in RS/Funorb like they said for Mechscape.

I'm hoping they don't just choose members in RS/Funorb like they said for Mechscape.

They don't ask for your Jagex account name to sign up for the beta, so odds are they won't.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.