Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pittlepoddle

Bgs Or Bcp With Whip Or Tasset?

Question

i cant decide which 1 to buy, people keep telling to buy bgs but i heard bgs is really slow. i can only aford 1 of the bandos pieces.

7 answers to this question

What do you plan to do? Pking? Boss monsters? Maybe some clan / castle wars? Then probably BGS.

Plan on doing slayer? All around good melee defence / offense? Then tassets or bcp. Which one to choose though? Well.... Do you have a fighter torso? That gives same strength as BCP, so you could get tassets if you do. If not you could get BCP and Dragon platelegs.

i dont have much experience in high lvls items, but i have a whip and it rock! ;D, if the gs is slow then go with the Armour... or if u already have great Armour and dont want the gs because its slow, then dont buy it, just borrow it a try it out :grindteeth:

Personally, if you can only afford one piece of bandos; it isn't worth getting. stick to torag for better def bonuses and get a z ring to match the str bonus of bandos.

well... which ever looks better XD and yeah, i have a fighter torso, and i dont pvp or do boss fights

The fighter torso is an excellent substitute for the Chestplate, especially if you have a decent Defense level.

In which case I suggest buying Tassets and the Whip. An excellent combo, which I use myself (except I use a DScim. Training str :grindteeth:)

As for the Godsword, they aren't much use in training at all. They're good if you do a lot of PK'ing, but the whip will be better overall.

well... which ever looks better XD and yeah, i have a fighter torso, and i dont pvp or do boss fights

The fighter torso is an excellent substitute for the Chestplate, especially if you have a decent Defense level.

In which case I suggest buying Tassets and the Whip. An excellent combo, which I use myself (except I use a DScim. Training str :grindteeth:)

As for the Godsword, they aren't much use in training at all. They're good if you do a lot of PK'ing, but the whip will be better overall.

i got 85 def, str, hp, and att, and ive been told that a figter torso, whip and tasset is a good combo