Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thepatanator

Pure Essence Mining

Question

6 answers to this question

4 Mil worth of essence is 30,525 essence.

You will probably be able to mine 1-2k essence per hour. To find out how many just time yourself for 5 minutes and see how many essence you mine. Then multiply this by 12 and that will be your approximate essence per hour.

When I mined Pure Ess as a Freeplayer (Rune Pickaxe, walking between bank and Aubury's shop), I could do 1000 in about an hour. It's not too much, but if you mine with a Dragon Pickaxe (actually, I'm not sure if using a better pickaxe makes you mine that much faster) at the Magic Guild, you can probably do more.

If you're stil a member, try and meet the requirements to enter the Magic Guild. It's very close to a bank and you could mine upwards of 2k an hour.

When I mined Pure Ess as a Freeplayer (Rune Pickaxe, walking between bank and Aubury's shop), I could do 1000 in about an hour. It's not too much, but if you mine with a Dragon Pickaxe (actually, I'm not sure if using a better pickaxe makes you mine that much faster) at the Magic Guild, you can probably do more.

Dragon pickaxe and rune pickaxe seem to have the same pure essence mining rate.

Dragon pickaxe and rune pickaxe seem to have the same pure essence mining rate.

Which is only really because rune pickaxe mines pure essence as fast as it can be mined, so you can't really go much faster.

I've done 10k Essence in a day, with quicker methods (it was f2p) you should have no problem getting it in 15ish hours.