Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jazzer23

Keep Getting Signed Out Of Psn!

Guys, whenever I sign into PSN, I get signed out like 10 minutes later. It becomes really annoying whenever I play online games. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? I've tried disabling the media server thing, but that didn't really make a difference. Please help, I can't even level up on COD without getting signed out! :huh:

Do you have a wired or wireless connection? Do any other computers around house have this problem?

Unplug your modem, leave it for a few minutes, plug it back in and restart your computer. Works for me.

When it signs you out does it say DNS error?

No, it just says ' An error has occurred, you have been signed out of playstation network' and then an error code.

I had that problem too before I got a new router. What's your signal strength?

When it signs you out does it say DNS error?

No, it just says ' An error has occurred, you have been signed out of playstation network' and then an error code.

Then write down the error code and google it.

Xbox is better. Finding what the error code is, is a good idea. We had a similar problem on my xbox where we couldn't even get to live. We had to get a new router. :huh:

It goes away after a hew hours,i've had it twice,one of them happening on a match when i went 36-4 in MW2 on a TDM,FML.

It goes away after a hew hours,i've had it twice,one of them happening on a match when i went 36-4 in MW2 on a TDM,FML.

I feel your pain.

Been mentioned before, but write down the error code, and put it into Google. That'll show a couple hundred thousand fixes/solutions.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.