Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guapanese

Starcraft 2

why the hell are none of you kids talking about the greatest game ever?

Because im waiting on Diablo 3.

Have fun though, the game looks pretty sweet.

Yeah i was wondering why nobody was talking about it ahaha :huh:

The game looks pretty epic :unsure:

~dizzy

~dizzy

Pretty Epic?

The original was "pretty epic". This had better go above and beyond to fuel my addiction, should it ignite again.

~dizzy

Pretty Epic?

The original was "pretty epic". This had better go above and beyond to fuel my addiction, should it ignite again.

Fancy getting destroyed by Koreans?

Yeah i was wondering why nobody was talking about it ahaha :mellow:

The game looks pretty epic :/

~dizzy

Pretty Epic?

Fancy getting destroyed by Koreans?

I'm hoping the new match making system will stop that.

I'm going to have to wait till the very end of the summer to buy it :huh: In the mean time I believe Aoe3 is installed my new comp :unsure:

Because im waiting on Diablo 3.

Have fun though, the game looks pretty sweet.

Sadly I'm going to say this.

Diablo 2 was a lot more fun than Starcraft: BW.

But, the customability of Starcraft BW made it better in the long run.

I also am not talking about it because... My PC can't run it ;_;

Just ordered my copy off amazon, now I have to play the waiting game.

Offtopic but Naota are you trolling with that sig o.0

I'm not sure about Starcraft. I mean, I've played the Warcraft series so I suspect I have a clue of how the RTS aspect will be, although I never played the original and I'm not sure if I'll be too keen on SC2.

Outside of online multiplayer ladder rankings and what not, how much value are there from just buying the game? I mean, personally I'm not keen on the idea to play a third of a campaign if the raw meat and flesh is basically the MMO aspect and not single player dominated. :huh:

Apparently you have to play every 3 months or something? If thats true then I don't really want to get it :huh:

Saw someone on the bungie forums today describe this game as "so up itself". Oh the ironing

I will probably have to pick up this.

The campaigns being seperate payments doesn't really put me off unlike most of the internet. They did it with Starcraft 1, Warcraft and WoW and it's never been a problem.

Does anyone else see that it looks alot like Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. The First one with GDI and NOD, just with better graphics. I watched the first mission and it reminds me so much of a GDI level where you go through a town and they drop units in for you and everything.

Anyone Agrees?

Also anyone know if I buy one copy both my brother and I are able to play online?

started playing when it was released and I already manage to make people ragequit :wizard:

sc22010073012570318.png

EDIT: if you want to add me as a friend, my char code is 452, playing in europe.

Edited by Drolleke

I'm not sure about Starcraft. I mean, I've played the Warcraft series so I suspect I have a clue of how the RTS aspect will be, although I never played the original and I'm not sure if I'll be too keen on SC2.

Outside of online multiplayer ladder rankings and what not, how much value are there from just buying the game? I mean, personally I'm not keen on the idea to play a third of a campaign if the raw meat and flesh is basically the MMO aspect and not single player dominated. :huh:

I'm not interested in the multiplayer part either and I bought it after half an hour of playing the campaign on trial :unsure:

every buyer gets 2 trial codes to give away (7 hour real time trial)

so why don't you give it a try?

Does anyone else see that it looks alot like Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. The First one with GDI and NOD, just with better graphics. I watched the first mission and it reminds me so much of a GDI level where you go through a town and they drop units in for you and everything.

Anyone Agrees?

Also anyone know if I buy one copy both my brother and I are able to play online?

command and conquer is a rush style game this isn't

and each of you needs a copy (if you want to play on your own account)

you can reg the key only once

Honestly if you haven't played the original I'd say get that, play through the campaign, then get SC2. I never cared about the online play but the original SC had a pretty amazing storyline and campaign design.

Honestly if you haven't played the original I'd say get that, play through the campaign, then get SC2. I never cared about the online play but the original SC had a pretty amazing storyline and campaign design.

so has 2 :unsure:

Guess I'm not going to bother about this one until it drops in price and fully run out then. I'm not impressed at all, there's no real selling point apart from "the story". :huh:

Guess I'm not going to bother about this one until it drops in price and fully run out then. I'm not impressed at all, there's no real selling point apart from "the story". :unsure:

Hundreds of thousands of people still play the first one. Half of my nerd friends pop it in once a week to play some custom games. Even with the graphics it still rocks the house. :huh:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.