75 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Google Chrome
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • Other (please specify)

I like Chrome but it keeps losing my passwords. It has done this twice now and it's pretty annoying. I'm on Firefox now (the beta) and its good. I miss the speed of Chrome though, Ive also had some strange Flash Player crashes in Firefox too.

Opera > All. Nuff said.

Just ignore the fact that when this was posted Opera had 0 votes.

EDIT: I forgot to mention something for Firefox users: Firefox was made to work with all computers (Mac, Linux, Windows), but somebody made a browser (Well, practically a Firefox add-on) that works specifically with windows. It's called Pale Moon. If you use it with a Windows computer it should have the speed of Chrome. (That's estimating, not a fact :huh:)

However, I'm too lazy to find a download link for you guys, so you'll have to search for it yourself :unsure:.

Edited by Guitarguy

Opera > All. Nuff said.

Just ignore the fact that when this was posted Opera had 0 votes.

EDIT: I forgot to mention something for Firefox users: Firefox was made to work with all computers (Mac, Linux, Windows), but somebody made a browser (Well, practically a Firefox add-on) that works specifically with windows. It's called Pale Moon. If you use it with a Windows computer it should have the speed of Chrome. (That's estimating, not a fact :unsure:)

However, I'm too lazy to find a download link for you guys, so you'll have to search for it yourself :mellow:.

Why does Opera still have 0 votes? Several people said Opera, but none of them voted?

I'll have to check that out sometime. Thanks for sharing. :huh:

I use Mozilla Firefox mostly because I was used to all of the clutter on the top of the screen and the all of the apps available for Firefox... And because I'd been using Internet Explorer for most of my life and Firefox was the most similar to it. Google Chrome is fast, but it seems so...empty.

Firefox, my computer can handle the extra load easily and I like the Add-ons. I also noticed on my gf's computer that Chrome has quite a few compatibility problems (especially when filling or displaying forms).

~Razorlike

Mozilla Firefox, because I like it's add-ons, user-friendliness, and simplicity (not to mention stability).

i have always used firefox. but i would really love to try out goggle chrome. i also have internet explorer but it just doesn't do it for me.

Been using Chrome sense 2008 in its release.

I used to use firefox before that,

And before that, it was internet explorer/netscape (LOL!)

I like chrome because of its sleek and clutter-free interface, and it has an IE browsing mode extension so it's a two-in-one browser.

I will never have to touch IE again. :huh: