Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cow Queen

What Good Have You Done Today?

Every one of us gets to live within a structured society, where individuals are largely protected and given personal rights and freedoms. These days, among your average person, these rights and freedoms, their very presence, it's passive, it's just assumed that we have them. The benefits we get from society are taken for granted, it's all expected, it's demanded. It's "what we deserve", just by being here, just by existing.

Now obviously, I'm a bit curious to see how true this is. So, I want to ask, to every person out there who's bothered to read this post, what exactly you've done to benefit others. What have you done to deserve so much from the world? It could be small, it could only have affected one or two people, it just ought to be something that benefits others more than it benefits you.

In essence, what good deed have you done today?

~CQ :huh:

Edited by Cow Queen

I let my friend borrow a game? I donated to charity at the mosque.

Today I saw a turtle in the middle of the road. I stopped my car, went and picked it up, and then took it to safety on the other side of the road. :mellow: I have yet to receive my Nobel Peace prize, but its still early yet and I have no doubt that it's forthcoming. :huh:

Then I went and stole food from some orphans. :unsure:

Edited by heb0

Today I saw a turtle in the middle of the road. I stopped my car, went and picked it up, and then took it to safety on the other side of the road. :wub: I have yet to receive my Nobel Peace prize, but its still early yet and I have no doubt that it's forthcoming. :huh:

Then I went and stole food from some orphans. :mellow:

:/ Yay for you! I have no authority on the awarding of the Nobel, but I do have quite a bit of authority on the awarding of cookies.

cookie.gif

~CQ :unsure:

Edited by heb0
yum =d

Today, I helped some friends out with troubles, and I helped my brother out with soccer :huh:

I ran?

I'm reducing the obesity percentage in the us. :huh:

I watered my mom's flowers?

I made dinner?

Not anything really lol.

I'm a bad man.

I kept myself alive, which is one of the grandest deeds around as my life keeps countless happy.

Ehh.. nope, didn't do anything overly good today. I was more hermitted than anything else though, so meep.

Moved neighbors trash cans off the street before the idiots run them over - again.

I'll probably end up doing more when school starts up. Are garbage men always choose to throw it into the street instead of into the yard x.x.

I was nice to a 15 year old that has the mental age of about a 5 year old.

I talked to the bored person who inconsiderately awoke me from my nap.

Other than waiting around for a friend so that he wouldn't be the only person late to class, nothing.

I've packed gifts to send to my family and friends who donated money to me for a trip, and I pushed a couple of grocery carts out of the street this afternoon. Also I'm taking out the trash now.

I guess that's good, though it's not much. It's been a pretty quiet day.

Did a few jobs for my Mum that she needed a hand with doing. And took all my dogs for a walk without being told to (I have 4 dogs so that's quite a lot to walk :huh:)

These things always make me feel down, I can never think of anything. :huh: One time during school we were asked what good we'd done in the past month and I still couldn't think of anything.

As

i feel the same way as :unsure:

anyways so i just woke up and the only other thing is that i mocked my brother on how he plays Mw2.

I'm a bad person. :huh:

This is partly OT, but notice how the "what crimes you've committed" thread has two pages already while this one hasn't filled up even one yet. :huh:

I watered my Mum's flowers too!

I ate bacon, sprayed deodorant and took a long shower. So i've worsened the environment more than helped :|

edit:

in reply to theking. This tipoc asks good done today. the bad topic asks what bad youve done in your life. :huh:

Edited by Gonza

Paid for all the drinks of my friends, also the busses, well, pretty much everything. Cause I totally buy my friends n shizzle. Well, mostly because I asked my parents for some money to go out and they give me a shizzleload of money.

I'm not complaining.

Also, giving my hoodie to a female friend that was a little cold, even though I was feeling pretty damn cold myself too.

Also, my existence.

Cleaned my room today!

This is a good deed because it saves the other members of my family from the horrible stench emerging from it.

Not my fault my sister vomited on the damn floor. :huh:

I made 57 coolers/freezers at my job. Enjoy your frosty beverages.