Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Do You Self-harm? Or Have You In The Past?

Self-harming  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you self-harm?

• No, never have
    • No, but I used to
    • Yes, I currently self-harm

Exercise is great. Really it sucks to do, but once you do do it, you feel so good about yourself.

I like picking at my scars and making them bleed, and making new ones so I can pick them too :unsure: . It hurts, but I don't do it because I'm depressed. Mainly because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

always do that with scabs..................... but its not like because i'm bored but i dunno theres like a urge to just take that scab off espically if has one where you can get your nail under it xD i would class that as a habit not self garming :huh:

I see no reason to harm yourself. I've never inflicted self-harm and never will.

Technically I have, I mean e doesn't exactly help your body.

But I've never intentionally cut myself or attempted to kill myself. So in that sense no.

I never have but I understood why someone might do so after my dog died.

I like picking at my scars and making them bleed, and making new ones so I can pick them too :mellow: . It hurts, but I don't do it because I'm depressed. Mainly because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

always do that with scabs..................... but its not like because i'm bored but i dunno theres like a urge to just take that scab off espically if has one where you can get your nail under it xD i would class that as a habit not self garming :unsure:

:huh: i do that all the time too!

I have pulled a rope back and fourth over the back of my neck and left a huge bleeding sore... I've also cut my fingers...