Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Inca

The Chaos Dwarf Battlefield

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the ring of wealth does effect the drop rate of dragon picks, hand cannons, and hand cannon shots? Cause the ring affects normal drops, those are drops, not additional drops like a visage.

It's just you. The effect of a ring of wealth has been explaind by Jagex.

Sorry I don't have any url with me, but I'm sure you can search it in the official forums.

Just noticed that the 'What to Bring' Section isn't in the contents guide, so you might want to add that in :unsure:

~iWild :huh:

Edited by iWild

Recommened Quest(s):

Fairy Tale Part II - Cure a Queen (For the access to the Fairy Rings)

Fairy Tale Part III - Battle at Orks Rift (For the usage of the Fairy Rings without a staff)

OR

The Fremennik Trials (For the permission to enchant lyres)

Moving your house to Rellekka may also be helpful

Moving your house to Rellekka isn't/shouldn't be part of "recommended quests"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommened Quest(s):

Change to:

Recommended Quest(s):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos Dwogres which use a Crush attack when you're nearby and a magic attack when you are out of his melee range is the main monster that you will encounter, as this guide will lead you to avoid aggression of other monsters in that area.

Change to:

Chaos Dwogres, which use a Crush attack when you're nearby and a magic attack when you are out of his melee range, are the main creatures that you will encounter within.

Note: This guide will lead you to avoid aggression of other monsters in that area.

You may have read some other guides suggesting you to bring prayer gears, however, this may greatly decrease your profit or even bring to you a loss, This guide will teach you to stay there for a long period and guarentees profit.

Change to:

You may have read some other guides suggesting you to bring prayer gear, however, this may greatly decrease your profit or even bring to you a loss. This guide teaches you to stay for long periods of time and lots of profit.

Wear Guthan's Armour if you are planning to melee the monsters and Black Dragonhide if you plan on ranging the monsters. The crush defense of Guthan's Armour is fair and its ability to heal is very useful for a long stay. Black dragonhide is known for its magic defense, a mind or a body shield is good if you need extra magic defense.

Change to:

Wear Guthan's Armour if you are planning to melee, and Black Dragonhide if you plan on ranging. The crush defense of Guthan's Armour is fair and its ability to heal is very useful for a long stay. Black dragonhide is known for its magic defense, a mind or a body shield is good if you need extra magic defense.

Stand at the point in the picture, where the yellow dot is you and the purple dots are dwogres. This point is out of melee range of all the dwogres and can make sure you are not attacked by more than 1 hand cannoneer in case the Red Axe side is aggressive.

Change to:

Stand at the yellow point in the picture.(The purple dots are dwogres.) This point is out of melee range of all the dwogres and can make sure you are not attacked by more than 1 hand cannoneer in case the Red Axe side is aggressive.

You should also have a list of more melee and range armour so people aren't restricted to the ones already there.

Edited by pk forever

Just noticed that the 'What to Bring' Section isn't in the contents guide, so you might want to add that in :)

~iWild :unsure:

Oh, Thanks :wub:

This time my mom REALLY unplugged my computer and Windows is corrupt took some time to fix, :mellow:

I'll correct the mistake in minutes. TYVM.

Thanks ! I have fixed everything you mentioned. :/

You may have read some other guides suggesting you to bring prayer gears, however, this may greatly decrease your profit or even bring to you a loss, This guide will teach you to stay there for a long period and guarentees profit.

Change to:

You may have read some other guides suggesting you to bring prayer gear, however, this may greatly decrease your profit or even bring to you a loss. This guide teaches you to stay for long periods of time and lots of profit.

Nah. :huh:

Edited by Inca

cannoneers drop the pickaxe the least of the 3 and dworges has same drop rate for the pickaxe as chaos dwarfes

Not that I do not believe you but eh....

eh.....

would you mind to supply your source ?

Thx

Well, I know this guide is about finished. but as for the equpitment section, you misses an important setup for either higher levels, or just people who rely on prayer.

100819140333.png

[img=http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6641/100819140333.png]

This setup works with high defense and a good prayer level. the prayer bonus is important.

Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot

amulet: Any god stole / Fury / Glory

Torso: Proselyte hauberk

Legs: Proselyte cuisse

Boots: Dragon boots

cape: Soul Wars cape / Ardougne cape 3 / Cape of Achievment (t)

Shield: Falador shield 3 / any god book / rune defender

gloves: Barrows gloves

ring: Explorer's ring 3

This is personally what I use, and it works very well. Also, with the inventory, using a bunyip or an enchanted Excalibur is a very wise choice, as you won't need to bring any food with you.

If you need any help or questions on what I just said, feel free to ask.

Why would you need prayer inside the battlefield?

Well....It may be useful for higher levels,

But I really cba to rewrite my whole guide,

This whole thing recommends not to rush in and attack random things....

Edited by Inca

Why would you need prayer inside the battlefield?

Well....It may be useful for higher levels,

But I really cba to rewrite my whole guide,

This whole thing recommends not to rush in and attack random things....

But what about when you kill the cannoners? Once u attack them all of them attack you. This setup is so that you can last long enough for them to stop being aggressive. As well as providing the ability to pray even more if you get attacked.

But what about when you kill the cannoners? Once u attack them all of them attack you. This setup is so that you can last long enough for them to stop being aggressive. As well as providing the ability to pray even more if you get attacked.

U C

If you're following this guide, you should only kill Chaos Dwogres for the first 10-15 minutes. After that, kill a black guard to see if the whole Black Guard side becomes aggressive. If they are not tolerant of you yet, leave the battlefield, change world and try again. Testing your tolerance on chaos dwarves is dangeous since hand cannoneers can hit over 300.

Well, I will add that setup, I can understand that not everyone have the patience to mess with those fat guys for fifteen minutes :huh: .

However, my member is running out in three days, I will work on it after it runs out 'cuz I don't wanna waste my membership.

Give me a little time. :unsure:

Edited by Inca

Okay prayer method is added and this guide is back to 100% progress again.

Sorry for double posting :huh:

This is really picky, but I think this is bad grammar:

NOTE: It is unknown if this is intended or a glitch, if you are too near from the west opening of the battlefield, all monsters will become aggressive.

I'm pretty sure that should be either 'too far from' or 'too near too'.

~iWild :huh:

The west opening is the one that is unable to enter after the quest,

Check your compass ^.~

Prayer Method:

* Helmet: Helm of Neitiznot > Proselyte Sallet

* Amulet: Any god Stole > Amulet of Fury > Amulet of Glory

* Torso: Proselyte Hauberk > Initiate Hauberk

* Legs: Proselyte cuisse > Initiate Cuisse

* Cape: Soul Wars cape > Ardougne cape 3 > Cape of Achievment (t)

* Shield: Falador shield 3 > God Books > Rune Defender

"Achievment" should be "Achievement."

:huh:

Are you sure about the holy items?

I've used an Unholy symbol and nothing happend to me :(

:D

P.S. I also used a Saradomin stole, still nothing.

I know this guide is old, but it still looks fantastic! Really awesome work here, Inca! It's a very well written guide with lots of details and great information - I'm sure it will make an excellent addition to our dungeon guides section!

-Accepted- :santa:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.