Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moog

Just A Small, But Helpfull Suggestion.

OK, when you hover over a tree that you can't shop, i think the text should be in red. Just like the combat levels.

lets say, you have 40 wc, and you hover over a magic tree, it would say the same thing, but "Magic Tree" would be in red.

When you are lvl 85 wc, the textwould be in yellow, meaning that you can cut it, but it would be very slow. At 90 wc, the text would turn green, at 95, it would be blue.

Red = You can't cut it

Yellow = Very Slow

Green = Slow

Blue = Normal speed

Support:

dbest68

lvl101n00b

Niko

Philadelphia Eagles

Tubby

MindArkantos

Edited by Merlinn the Archer

OK, when you hover over a tree that you can't shop, i think the text should be in red. Just like the combat levels.

lets say, you have 40 wc, and you hover over a magic tree, it would say the same thing, but "Magic Tree" would be in red.

When you are lvl 85 wc, the textwould be in yellow, meaning that you can cut it, but it would be very slow. At 90 wc, the text would turn green, at 95, it would be blue.

Red = You can't cut it

Yellow = Very Slow

Green = Slow

Blue = Normal speed

good idea, i totally agree with you, it can even be used in mining....

Red = You can't cut it

Yellow = Very Slow

Green = Slow

Blue = Normal speed

good idea, i totally agree with you, it can even be used in mining....

Exactly.

And when fletching/crafting, you get this little window asking what you want to make, i think if you can't make it, that item should be in red.

Aww, thanks guys :huh:

I think i'll post this soon on the RSOF.

Much like the above poster, I'd prefer it if it was based on level requirement and used the same principal as the combat system (6 or 7 levels either side) as this would give a sense of the speed at which you would be able to chop it, if at all.

Thanks alot guys!

And it would help you you said Hate or SUpport at the top of your post so i know which list to add you to...

I understand how this would help, but honestly I don't think it should be implemented.

I support, I think this is a great idea, It would be very helpful. But would the colors happen to change if you went from rune hatchet to dragon Hatchet, since Dragon hatchet is faster?

I support this, make all skills like it, it's built just like the combat system and we're all familiar with it. Excellent idea. I support

I thought my topic died!

Thanks all of you for the support!

I think this should be closed now, it's been around forever.