Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mazemeout

Mom Took Away My Ipod

Tell her your a Muslim?

islamic%20rage%20boy.jpg

On a serious note, ask her why she feels a need to force HER version of Christianity on you. Even if your both Christians your values obviously differ. Explain to her that religious tolerance should extend to minor values such as what type of music you listen to.

Eventually she will Tl;dr you and give you back your ipod

and to all the people telling him to "Rename" it, you do realize he doesn't have it anymore right?

This kind of crap is what happens when I stay off the internet for a while. Everything I type gets all akward and stuff.

Lol you rename it on da computer.

But does that change it on the Ipod itself without having to re-download it or w/e you do on an Ipod? I have an Iphone and an Ipad but I only use the phone and play the odd time-waster games on it so I don't know how this kinda stuff works.

You just re sync your iPod and it should change it for you.

Tell your mom that your musical taste does not affect your religions outlook and that only a fool would take religious advice from a song.

show them one icp song. them the song thy unveiling.

she will be glad your listening to megadeth :huh:

Stop listening to bad music.

Your idea of bad music is apparently very different to his.

If he likes Megadeth, then I see no reason for him to prevented from listening to their music. Music is very unlikely to influence a person's religious views, and in no way does listening to heavy metal mean that he worships Satan.

Try explaining this to your Mom, and maybe she will see sense. There are plenty of Christian metal bands, and as said in a previous post, Dave Mustaine himself is a Christian.

Your idea of bad music is apparently very different to his.

If he likes Megadeth, then I see no reason for him to prevented from listening to their music. Music is very unlikely to influence a person's religious views, and in no way does listening to heavy metal mean that he worships Satan.

Try explaining this to your Mom, and maybe she will see sense. There are plenty of Christian metal bands, and as said in a previous post, Dave Mustaine himself is a Christian.

This is a better response then I thought I was going to receive, but you're half right.

As you said what my idea of bad music is different then his, you probably didn't check my Last.FM; I listen to death metal, power metal, skramz, hardcore, and metalcore. However, this thread isn't musical tastes.

The reason why I brought it up, it's because it's his mother's opinion on the music, and from what I can tell he is not eighteen.

If it's loud then it's the devil's music.

I lol'd at this.

Anyways, tell her to stop forcing her beliefs on you, just because a band is named something like "Megadeth" or doesn't mean it's satanic or evil or anything, and that it's your music.

Also, she might want to look up all the usernames with the word "death" in them, and see how many of them are Christian guys.

Change the name of Megadeth on your artists list to a different band that you made up. :huh:

Like Reliant K or something. Or something of your creation?

Exactly what Indie said.

Use this programme

All my CoB songs are named 'Time is running out' by Muse and all my friends think that I'm practicing for the band. Awesome.

Just change it to 'God Love' 'Love God' or something.

No offense but your mom is one sad person forcing religion to her son.

Just saying my opinion please don't be mad. :unsure:

Edited by Inca

No offense but your mom is one sad person forcing religion to her son.

Just saying my opinion please don't be mad. :huh:

The Government would like a word with you.

My mom took away my iPod because she saw that it had Megadeth on it. She said Megadeth is nasty.

She's very Christian, and doesn't approve of heavy metal in any form.

I really want my iPod back. :huh:

What should I say to her? How do I make her feel okay about me listening to Megadeth?

My mom took away my iPod because she saw that it had Megadeth on it.

She's very Christian, and doesn't approve of heavy metal in any form.

Megadeth

heavy metal

what?

On a serious note, tell her that Megadeth is hardly devil worship and that there are even screamo and metal christian bands.

Also, show her Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, or some Slayer songs (Hate Worldwide would be a good one.)

Underoath is good, cuz its Christan.

Just explain to her that just becuase you're her son, doesn't mean you'll be like her.

Edited by Merlinn the Archer

LOL at the people telling him to tell his mom "I won't be like you!". Yeah, that'll get his iPod back.

To get your iPod back, you are going to need a few things:

http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Ski-Mask-Hole-W...;sr=1-2-catcorr

http://www.amazon.com/Folding-Grappling-Ho...;sr=1-1-catcorr

http://www.amazon.com/550lb-Type-III-Parac...8454&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/15pc-Lockout-Tool-Ki...;sr=1-1-catcorr

Once you have the above items, you are free to search any place your mom might have hidden the iPod.

Once you've found the iPod, photograph yourself with it and send the photos to your mom. Then run to mexico. change the band's name or delete their songs altogether.

Draw a pentagram in the middle of your room and get some demons to help get it back.

Draw a pentagram in the middle of your room and get some demons to help get it back.

Congratulations, good sir. You just made it into my signature.

However, that's not surprising since I savage over every slightly funny quote I find due to the lack of forum quotes I have at the moment.

Get a higher thieving lv and take it from her :huh:. Jk ummmmmmmmm possibly change the name of the songs and band so she thinks it's gone. If it's a type of iPod that has a passcode change it and don't tell her wat it is, stuff like that. Sneaky is the best way to go

~Silv3rfang

say gimme back or i pop a cap in yo ass

Listen to him.

Best advice I've seen.

My mom doesn't care about my music. I love my Metal. :unsure:

Luckily, we'll never be Catholics or Christians, she's Jewish, I'm Gogl. :mellow:

But seriously, no Metal band I listen to worship the Devil.

DevilDriver is an awesome band though. :huh:

Worshipping the devil= GOOD.

Edited by The Gogl

I never quite saw the point of devil worship. Satan is destined to lose, according to the Bible, so why would you back the losing side :huh:

Well if you don't have enough money to buy a new one immediately then get a job and get rich and buy a newer more awesome one! Buying stuff solves almost every problem! You can just talk to your mom too though, but I don't recommend it. :huh:

You can sell your soul to satan to get money for a new iPod.

Edited by theking1322