Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I want 120

Ppl Wont Accept Junk

well soo i was buying a bcp in w2. but then all these ppl kept declining my trade just cuz theyre items. i mean they can sell easily and y not trade. rly theyre just being lazy

They don't want items because they don't need. If they're being lazy why don't you sell and turn them into cash? Doesn't that make you lazy?

What are the items?

No, you never accept items because you almost never get the same value as you should on items. You yourself described it as "junk" so if it sells easily why not sell it yourself and use coins to buy items. Honestly, you're the one who seems lazy if you won't sell your items that "sell easily"

Why don't you just sell the items and buy the bcp with money? It would be much easier don't you think?

If you can't sell the items it's because they are most likely junk and I highly doubt anyone sane would sell you a bcp for junk. :huh:

That's because Fox Mask is crashing. Nobody wants to buy a crashing item. Good luck getting rid of it tbh.

oh well. means gotta invest in it and wait for it to rise

Lol it won't rise to that much. It'll crash hard, rise a bit, crash/stabalize. It won't be at 20m. I doubt it.

You see, when people swap off their items, they generally would want it purely in coins, unless it is rising/demanded and then they want somthing that would equally goes up in value.

Such as ages ago, people bought tons of Bandos Chestplates because Torso lost it's Str Bonus, but then suddenly Torso got its bonus back and everyone were trying to gt rid of their plates, or perhaps the time when the demand for dragon squares died off a bit because of Visages.

though if you had the BCP and they were merched, chances are that people might offer you junk that you want with coins.

Junk trading can sure be a fickle thing.

Edited by Plucky

You can always persist and hope you get lucky, but people generally want straight cash.

As