Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I want 120

Herb Farming

Question

10 answers to this question

If you don't use supercompost, you'll have to regularly check them. Also, do "My arm's big adventure". It's a quest that gives you a disease-free herb patch by Trollheim.

so then hhow to make super-compost. sorry im just not into farming and ppl say its awesome for money

I just buy it on the Grand Exchange. Alternately, use 15 pineapples or watermelons on a compost bucket, close the lid, and when you come back later you should be able to scoop out 15 buckets of supercompost. You can also use the "Fertile Soil" spell if you use Lunar magic.

so then hhow to make super-compost. sorry im just not into farming and ppl say its awesome for money

I just buy it on the Grand Exchange. Alternately, use 15 pineapples or watermelons on a compost bucket, close the lid, and when you come back later you should be able to scoop out 15 buckets of supercompost. You can also use the "Fertile Soil" spell if you use Lunar magic.

Also, make sure that you DO NOT put any weeds in the bin with the 15 pineapples or watermelons. Adding any weeds will automatically make it into normal compost.

The best way to make supercompost is to buy pineapples in bulk, because they dont cost very much. But you probably wont get very many at the grand exchange, so you should buy them at the tree gnome stronghold bars, there are about 20 pineapples for sale. Though they respond pretty slowly, so my advice is to just wait a day and try to get a lot of pineapples, then you wont have to worry about supercompost because every 15 pineapples = 15 supercomposts. :huh:

An easy way to get Supercompost is to go to Arhein at the Catherby Docks (he stands opposite the Bank) and buy 40 Pineapples for 2gp each.

You can also receive 40 free pineapples a day from Dell Monty in Brimhaven with Karamja gloves.

Alternatively if you can get your hands on any "Compost Potion" you can use that on normal compost and it turns it into super compost! Very handy. But these are hard to obtain in large numbers.

My advice, make super compost from pineapples or buy it on the Grand Exchange.

Happy 'Scaping!