Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Generic Adventure Game!

Anyone wanna join

"Team get the password for Andy whilst he is at work" ?

Will you pay me in doughnuts?

Actually found the first clue but I don't think I'll be able to solve the picture before class. :huh:

Guys, the first clue is really easy, nothing new either. :unsure:

Edited by Synapsi

What do you mean by changed his mind? (Edit: I don't remember but if he changed the wording of his hint, he probably made it a bit more obvious. Edit2: I think I remember what changed, it's obvious) If you understand his clue then you'll definitely know if you're right.

Edited by Synapsi

What do you mean by changed his mind? If you understand his clue then you'll definitely know if you're right.

The wording in the first post. I understand the envious bit to get to the next clue, but it's been reworded, which has stumped me since something that I was trying relied on the fact that they were different words. (I probably sound like I'm talking nonsense atm. Or I am talking nonsense. One of the two. :huh:)

EDIT: Yeah, it was due to that. I already had that bit of the clue worked out, but I was trying something with the words.

EDIT2: Ah, I missed something. Found it now though.

Edited by Callum_2a

I've got the first clue and its puzzle and I've gotten nowhere even having finished my reading for class. :/ I understand the mechanics you're supposed to use to work your way through, I'm not just getting any ideas. :huh:

Neo, we know you're already on the fifth one in, your silence doesn't fool me. :mellow:

Edit: I think I've solved the top row (I had the same problem as I did the last one :unsure:), now to the second. Edit: K, I give up till after class. Someone better have found it.

Edited by Synapsi

oh i guess this is why cameron was in his own retired mod group lol

I've got the first clue and its puzzle and I've gotten nowhere even having finished my reading for class. :wub: I understand the mechanics you're supposed to use to work your way through, I'm not just getting any ideas. :huh:

Neo, we know you're already on the fifth one in, your silence doesn't fool me. :/

Edit: I think I've solved the top row (I had the same problem as I did the last one :mellow:), now to the second. Edit: K, I give up till after class. Someone better have found it.

Bottom row looks pretty confusing, but I'm not done with the top row so :unsure:

I've got the first clue and its puzzle and I've gotten nowhere even having finished my reading for class. :wub: I understand the mechanics you're supposed to use to work your way through, I'm not just getting any ideas. :huh:

Neo, we know you're already on the fifth one in, your silence doesn't fool me. :/

Edit: I think I've solved the top row (I had the same problem as I did the last one :mellow:), now to the second. Edit: K, I give up till after class. Someone better have found it.

Bottom row looks pretty confusing, but I'm not done with the top row so :unsure:

If you remember what people had trouble with what I'm pretty sure was the last part of the last puzzle then you can remember not to do that this time. Enjoy. :wub:

Cameron, you've consumed hours of my possible gaming time by making me think about this between reading. I hope you're happy.

I can't tell if the person is supposed to be sick, sweating, dirty, or a monkey. :)

Edited by Synapsi

Well, if you read Cam's post right, he told you to do two things to find the first clue.

Second one has me stumped atm

If you remember what people had trouble with what I'm pretty sure was the last part of the last puzzle then you can remember not to do that this time. Enjoy. :)

I didn't do the last puzzle, so hopefully I don't get too stumped here.

If you remember what people had trouble with what I'm pretty sure was the last part of the last puzzle then you can remember not to do that this time. Enjoy. :)

I didn't do the last puzzle, so hopefully I don't get too stumped here.

It's an all-around mistake, take yourself to Cameron's level. :wub:

Edited by Synapsi

I can't tell if the person is supposed to be sick, sweating, dirty, or a monkey. :huh:

Can you tell this is sort of a low-budget puzzlehunt? Hint: it's not a person.

If anybody wants to team up with me PM me.

Can't remember what their group name was (so long ago..) But they had Neo and stuff, good team. Forgot their name though :huh:

Well I got the first row, I was overthinking the first picture.

Can you tell this is sort of a low-budget puzzlehunt? Hint: it's not a person.

Welp.

I failed at trying in the last two so I guess I'll just stay away from this. :huh:

Found the first clue simple enough, but no idea how to go about solving it :huh:.