Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Generic Adventure Game!

Greetings! My name is Cameron. I'm a Generic Evil Villain who has a Generic Secret Lair. However, I've carelessly left clues lying around that will help Generic Intrepid Heroes like yourself find puzzle pieces to solve the door code! Each Generic Clue will be a link to a puzzle image, which will give you letters for a Generic Puzzle Piece, while the text of the link will lead you to your next Generic Clue!

Are you ready for your quest, Generic Adventurer? Very well -- get green with envy, then look down for your first Generic Clue.

who wants to team up and spend the next 24hrs straight on this???

As

Is there a clue hidden somewhere or are we just waiting for it? :huh:

I looked for a long time before I came to the conclusion that 1) The clue has not yet been released or 2) I am an idiot.

EDIT: So just to be sure, there's numerous steps to follow and the reward is entry to the passworded section in the scape lounge?

Edited by studmuffin

Is there a clue hidden somewhere or are we just waiting for it? :unsure:

I looked for a long time before I came to the conclusion that 1) The clue has not yet been released or 2) I am an idiot.

Not sure whether I'm not supposed to talk about it, so mods can feel free to edit this out, but there is a new passworded section in Scape Lounge. Kinda obvious but thought I'd point it out for anyone that didn't know.

I've being searching through all the stickies and haven't come up with anything. Hopefully someone will find something...

Found something! http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...p?showtopic=178

Well, that's my contribution to the game :huh:

Edited by Donovan

EDIT: So just to be sure, there's numerous steps to follow and the reward is entry to the passworded section in the scape lounge?

The admins have always had a secret board/trash can/spam board for as long as I can remember this puzzle hunt has been going on.

Cameron needs to change this :huh:

The admins have always had a secret board/trash can/spam board for as long as I can remember this puzzle hunt has been going on.

Cameron needs to change this :huh:

...Which we gain entry to be solving the puzzle?

Are we allowed to share our findings with other people?

I've found two so far - One that was revealed by raam (thanks!) and one that I found myself

If anyone wants a casual team of information sharing, PM me

EDIT: Found a third one, but it linked to a 404 Error. ...So what should I do, PM Cameron? (Yes ~ Sparhawke)

EDIT2: I also feel that I really must say, inb4 he rickrolls us

Edited by Sparhawke

Not sure whether I'm not supposed to talk about it, so mods can feel free to edit this out, but there is a new passworded section in Scape Lounge. Kinda obvious but thought I'd point it out for anyone that didn't know.

I've being searching through all the stickies and haven't come up with anything. Hopefully someone will find something...

Raam, I'm not sure, but I think that clue was around last puzzle hunt. Weird

Yup, it was.

And here we go again. :mellow:

Ya, it's been removed now to avoid confusion.

oh god not another one

The ELITE GENERIC Adventurers would like to remind our elite members that we are holding meetings in our super, secret, ELITE HQ. You will know where to find if if you are deemed worthy.

Anyone wanna join

"Team get the password for Andy whilst he is at work" ?