Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Sals Official Minecraft Server!

Current status: OFFLINE

Link: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=7...ceb85433073e691

Minecraft.net is a fun game so I thought I should make a server for Sals, and another site. It is NOT 24/7 and I might be able to get it 15/5 since it runs on my pc. Just join try it out, and see if you like it.

Admin and Moderator Posititons are being given out to make sure it is taken care of!

Edited by Justin

K back from school server is up, and about to upload hack client, and switching to mczall?

How to use the cheat client.

By: Justin.

First, create a new folder on your desktop, or wherever you want.

Then, download these files:

Minecraft-server.zip

Minecraft.jar

WorldOfMinecraft1.5.9.zip

Put all of those files in the folder you created.

Now, when downloading the WorldOfMinecraft1.5.9.zip file, you must login with an account. Use this account:

Username = rsnl

Password = runescape

Make sure the Minecraft-server.zip is EXTRACTED to the folder you created, make sure the minecraft.jar is extracted to the folder you created and make sure you WOMCLIENT1.5.9.zip is extracted to the folder you created.

Now, if you followed all steps correctly, there should be a "Lib" folder in the folder you've created. Drag the minecraft.jar folder into the "Lib" (without quotation marks) folder. After this, double click the run.bat file. A new screen should pop up, asking you for your username and password. Enter the username and password you used when creating your Minecraft account on http://www.minecraft.net/ do not use the account I posted in here. Check the Remember me box if you are too lazy to enter your password everytime (recommended). Now you click Add and in the first box it'll ask you for a name for the server. I just put Sals in there, doesn't really matter. Click OK. Now, it'll ask you for an URL, the URL to enter there is what ever is in the first post as the link! MAKE SURE YOU ENTER IT LIKE THAT AND NOTHING ELSE. Click OK again. Now, select the server (it should be in the lowest text box with the name you set), and click Play. Congratulations, you are now on the cheat client. Those are ALL the controls:

W A S D - movement keys as normal.

Z - press to toggle on/off fly mode.

X - noclip mode while held down.

Q E - up and down when in fly mode.

Shift - Turn on 5x speed while held down.

Ctrl - Turn on 2x speed while held down.

Enjoy,

~Justin

Edited by Justin

Yay Minecraft :3 I bought it when the payed alpha came out a while ago before all the 4chan hype came in.

Then SeaNanners brought the dumb MW2 crowd in.

Try it out and see, sorry about all the Downtime I've been really busy. It is now up.

Edited by Justin

-snip-

Guys try connecting to that if you're payed for Minecraft (InfdevMP)

Keeping it up for the next 20 min so I hope someone sees this, going to bed soon :huh: Just testing it.

Edit: Night night

Edited by WeePee

I was just gonna come here and make a topic about this, just bought this today and i gotta say that I'm hooked already...

Can't wait to play with some of you :huh:

Making loads of custom skins at the moment to use when the minecraft website kicks back in.

Gunna use this one though :3

2m76rnr.png

If anyone has any requests just give us a shout

Is this still going?

My friend introduced me to Minecraft before I saw this topic and I was big fan, I'd love to play with some of you Slammer. :huh:

As

I really want to try out this game, but every time I try to start it up on single-player or multiplayer the whole browser crashes. Can somebody help me out with this?

I really want to try out this game, but every time I try to start it up on single-player or multiplayer the whole browser crashes. Can somebody help me out with this?

The free client is so bad for experiencing Minecraft, I recommend you pay the very small one off paypal payment and download the alpha client:

http://minecraft.net/download.jsp

That's the only solution I can think of. :huh:

Sorry this took a few days for me to respond. Havn't checked the thread.

chronocraftsample.png

chronocraft.png

hope you like it

So yall seen the Haloween update then? Looking forward to it

edit:

the sample picture's sleaves are messed up. I've corrected it on the sprite sheet though so when you put it in game it should be fine

Edited by Andyana

So yall seen the Haloween update then? Looking forward to it

Halloween update sounds promising from what I read. I'm really looking forward to the biomes that Notch is gonna implement into the game.

The Hell parallel world he was talking about also seems like fun.

Glad I bought this game.

Il Alpha, I got a bunch of crops growning and I found a huge resource of diamond. Might build some cart tracks for rollercoasters lol

Yo justin, the hack client download files dont work anymore. You also might have to make a new topic.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.