Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Doom

Nostalgia Time

Nice find Doom, read it all. :huh: . Brings back a lot of memories. I miss ganging people in the lv 2 varrock wildy with my mates.

Edited by Kesthetic

It's missing the glitch with Gmaul that gave people the ability to use infinite special attack when you spammed clicked on the special attack bar.

But it was a nice trip down Nostalgia Lane. I'm still kicking myself for not finding Runescape in 2002-2004 so I could have a chance to abuse the rare market. :huh:

Ah yes, the night of the infamous price surge on mauls. Made a killing on selling all the mauls I had gotten from slaying Gargoyles.

Damn more profitable than abusing the glitch, that's for sure. :unsure:

You forget to add first players with max cash, or first person with 99 slayer at 3 Cmb

And Pker Tdm, after doing the event and collecting all the crackers, he decided to quit. Then years later he checked on rs and found that the prices of his items had gone up by thousands!

He even has his own website , just google pker tdm

You should include before the usernames were changed (could no longer do multiple spaces.) If you want, you can use my picture (my account, but Jagex forced me to name change in the end).

Picture isn't too great, but it is the only one I have left. I was banned for 1111 days because of my name, it was a perm ban until I appealed it. (They didn\'t force me to change my name until some person reported me for abusing name to avoid reports, which was a lie.)

Spaced name:

[img=http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4219/kingw.jpg]

kingw.jpg

Or perhaps the Tutorial Island: (Jagex deleted this account in the end, or someone hacked it and changed the password. I left it on tutorial island and just ran around there.)

Tutorial island became quite buggy after it was tossed.

tutorialislandaccount.jpg

tutorialislandaccount1.jpg

rrunescapebug.jpg

Edited by Chance

Those were the days when I was still getting killed by Highwaymen and the Dark Wizards around varrock. xP Good times

I'm playing again after a long hiatus and it seems that prices have inflated a lot.