Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kamonian Wax

Dreams Of Death

My Dreams always end in some Deus Ex shizzle

Pretty cool stuff.

Never actually died in a dream, but been close. Stabbed a million times, fell off a buildings, crushed by something etc. But the best dream I've had was when I was punched in the face and when I woke up I found my self lying face down on the floor and blood is pouring out of my nose.

Many different random ones, from getting run over by a train to being attacked at school by terrorists on bikes. Yea, i have problems. My dreams are mostly SC2 related though lately.

Mostly getting banned/losing games.

Most of my dreams are something that actually happens(like I can se certain parts of how the day will go). But sometimes I dreams of stuff that will never happen(like a dream where the girl i like at the moment kissed me for some reason I missed out that was later in the dream)

~Tainted~ :huh:

Edited by Taintedone12

I had a dream where I was a ninja, and I was fighting someone in a roof for some reason all I can remember is that we both had the Sharingan. I think I watched too much Naruto that day. :unsure:

But my best dreams are the ones where I am a dictator (Like Julius Caesar) and I'm trying to conquer the damn world and in the end when I'm about to win the final battle my brother always wakes me up for some reason. :huh:

Sort of on topic, Inception was a good film.

I once dreamed about being with MacGruber on a ship.

I used to have dreams where giant insects were taking over the world, and I was the last person alive. I also used to dream that I was climbing a building during construction, and would fall off the steel girders. In both I would wake up right before I got killed or right before I hit the ground.

immediately came to mind when I saw this topic, most likely because it's been stuck in my head for days now :unsure:

Why.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :huh: