Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luke1

I Need Ideas With....

Question

Well, I've played Runescape for years, but now I think i've hit the point where idk what to do next. After doing all the quests, there really isn't any level based goals to be had. So, I need ideas of what I should do next. I've done almost everything and I'm lacking ideas. I've even been bored enough to get full void :huh:

Here are my stats as well:

Luke1.png

EDIT: and no, I dont' want to get 99 fletching, trimming my cooking cape with fletching is very, "noobish."

Edited by Luke1

8 answers to this question

Your smithing, herblore, hunter, and runecrafting could stand some more leveling. Couldn't hurt to do some summoning either (via slayer).

Keep in mind that future quests will gradually increase their level requirements, so training everything into the low-mid-80s would put you in a pretty safe place for a while, I think.

Take a goal to finish all diaries and raise your skills accordingly.

Your smithing, herblore, hunter, and runecrafting could stand some more leveling. Couldn't hurt to do some summoning either (via slayer).

Keep in mind that future quests will gradually increase their level requirements, so training everything into the low-mid-80s would put you in a pretty safe place for a while, I think.

If you really want to level summoning, you should be killing bork daily, doing penguin hunting weekly and putting that xp on summoning. Also doing familiarisation and choosing the triple charm option and kill something with a high crimson charm drop [waterfiends, or bursting/barraging rock lobsters is good.] As you said you have done all the quests, Tormented Demons are very good for getting charms while getting a bit of money from a nice Dragon Claw drop :huh: Another thing you could do is start to boss, as someone else said before you still have stats that could be raised. If i were you, being a big bosser, my goals would be 96 summoning, 96 herblore, 95 prayer.

Raise herblore, and get another 99 definitely. Magic or WC or fishing would be good options.

All skills above 80 could be your next target and long term goal of finishing the achievement diaries.