Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scrum

Headphones

i go through earbuds like they are going out of style as well mate :huh:

i have a nice pair of skullcandy headphones that have great sound and i have had for like 5 months now. and i got em relativley cheap on amazon. They are rasta colors and they only trouble i have with them is the fact that when i turn them all the way up i get a killer headache 5 minutes into listening :unsure:

I've got some Bose in-ear headphones that I got for ~$90. They're ok, I like the way they're shaped (the regular rubber ball things suck so much) and the sound is ok. "No high, no lows, that's Bose" stands true, although the bass is fairly powerful (almost too powerful). Drawbacks is that the rubbery outer part fall off easily and the highs aren't too great. Still I like them.

bose-in-ear-headphones1.jpg

Edited by redmonke

I got these as a gift:

bose-quiet-comfort-2-headphones.jpg

The sound quality is really good except for the bass like redmonke said.

I picked up a pair of Seinheiser (sp?) earphones for AUD $45 while I was over there. Great quality sound, but I'm not sure how long they'll last. They seem to be pretty sturdy.

I picked up a pair of Seinheiser (sp?) earphones for AUD $45 while I was over there. Great quality sound, but I'm not sure how long they'll last. They seem to be pretty sturdy.

Same, I've been using $100 Sennheiser headphones and they've lasted I think 4 years with extremely great quality after tons of accidental abuse of dropping them, hitting them against surfaces, etc daily.

I've always stayed safe with Sony headphones. A bit plasticy but the best quality you'll get on a reasonable budget, or at least in my limited experience.

I paid $12 for my current pair of Sony earphones and they've lasted for…well, I got them in June. And it's October now.

The ones with the curved jack seem to last longer.

I use these:

l_gumy_headphones_bl.jpg

Cheap and good :huh:

Edited by Hilly

Yeah, I like the JVC Gumy's, I use them with my iPod. For my computer I have a pair of Sony earbuds, they provide excellent sound quality.

I'd like to spring for a Turtle Beach headset sometime though.

Headphones, good things those.

I have a pair of pretty cheap sennheisers.

Sennheiser_PX100_4945d39e0f0d8.jpg

They do the job and they were only 80AUS. Another thing: had them since '08.

Yeah, I like the JVC Gumy's, I use them with my iPod. For my computer I have a pair of Sony earbuds, they provide excellent sound quality.

I'd like to spring for a Turtle Beach headset sometime though.

The rubber on my old pair of Gumy's deteriorated into a disgusting mess though. Doesn't last more than a couple years... Even if they still work.

Skullcandy Ink'd Earphones/ Dubz Earphones

Best $15 earphones I've had

Edited by Metallicaz65

In Ear Dr Dre Beats By Monster :L

Pretty expensive but they are BRILLIANT quality and last for AGESSS if you can take care of them (:

A good brand/company is Sony. You can probably find them in and Walmart, Target, or electronic stores. I have some very comfortable earphones from them and I paid a little less than $20. They have great sound quality and have not broken yet (I got them a year ago).

Edited by Riven_Glider

Skullcandies are great, and I saw a new US Sony Headphone which was the nice kind with the padding :unsure: for only $20. I also found this which I have a red color version, and works pretty well.

:huh: