Sal's RuneScape Forum

2010 Halo'ween Reward, 3 Weeks From Now.

But remember , you wont look like a burryable bones, I bet it will be more like those skeleton corps you see in the dragon dungeons ..

And I bet there will be a cool emote with it. Like when you operate or wield the bone brooch, you don't just flash into a pile of bones, you like turn to bones and then the bones begin to fall of from legs to head. Then you just are in a pile on the ground.

But remember , you wont look like a burryable bones, I bet it will be more like those skeleton corps you see in the dragon dungeons ..

And I bet there will be a cool emote with it. Like when you operate or wield the bone brooch, you don't just flash into a pile of bones, you like turn to bones and then the bones begin to fall of from legs to head. Then you just are in a pile on the ground.

That woudld be neat, but they didn't do that for the Ring of Easter :huh:

I think it's pretty stupid tbh...I mean maybe they should have done something useful or even entertaining...ohhh I can turn into bones, awesome?

I'd rather of had the skeleton dog or w/e it was...now that would have been fun, you can do your normal business while its out. You have to sit in ge and be bones while doing nothing? wow, sounds so awesome and fun.

Dude think of the usefulnss of turnng into bones..... PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR BOUNTY HUNTER go into the wildy were there are losts of bones and pk some guy coming by lol, thats why i voted for the bone brooch.

Hopefully, it doesn't look exactly like real ones. That would make eping a joke.

EPING SHOULD BE A JOKE, what's the point of ep anyway, just give us drops for what we kill.

Good point. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking, especially when I'm the one who proposed a times 10 ep rate for high killstreak lol.

But then if I wanted to kill epers...I'd need to right click all the bones on the floor =/

I voted for mummy clothes :huh:

Same, personally I thought a mummy costume would be really cool, as all the haloween items recently haven't been costumes, but stuff related to "death/ grim reaper."

I am somewhat glad tho, that it wasn't the bone dog, as there is already a tooth pet similar to it. Besides, we just had a reward for that squirrel to follow you. At least I will be able to transform into something without having to buy ring of stone. Cause I (Like many others) missed the easter egg ring event by like a couple months...

Edited by Luke1

I think it's pretty stupid tbh...I mean maybe they should have done something useful or even entertaining...ohhh I can turn into bones, awesome?

I'd rather of had the skeleton dog or w/e it was...now that would have been fun, you can do your normal business while its out. You have to sit in ge and be bones while doing nothing? wow, sounds so awesome and fun.

I've never heard one complaint about the Easter ring and nor do I expect a complaint about the bone brooch. If you have fun by doing RS activities that is your prerogative but lots of people enjoy wearing costumes, doing emotes and just talking to friends. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this will be a warmly accepted reward.

The event was fun and I enjoy the brooch. The only problem I've ever had with the ring and brooch is that you cannot PM while in the alternate form. But I'll live. lol

I've never heard one complaint about the Easter ring and nor do I expect a complaint about the bone brooch. If you have fun by doing RS activities that is your prerogative but lots of people enjoy wearing costumes, doing emotes and just talking to friends. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this will be a warmly accepted reward.

The event was fun and I enjoy the brooch. The only problem I've ever had with the ring and brooch is that you cannot PM while in the alternate form. But I'll live. lol

Report it as a bug and it'll probably be fixed.

I don't really like the idea of Jagex basically re-releasing the Easter Ring. The fact that not many people have it makes it so much more interesting. :huh:

GOLLLLDDDEEEENN SSSUUUNNN <<<3333333

omg i wanted puppy stuipid people for voting bone brooch

There are puppies. They can follow you around as pets. i have a dalmatian.

I don't really like the idea of Jagex basically re-releasing the Easter Ring. The fact that not many people have it makes it so much more interesting. :unsure:

But it's not an Easter ring. It may have a similar effect but turning into an egg now will be even stranger cause they can turn into bones but not eggs :huh:

This also goes for the grim reaper hood which was re-released in white.