Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
punkrebbel2

Perm Muted

Question

Hey, Runescapers. I recently started playing again and it has been years. I would sometimes get on just to see changes, but I've noticed I'm permanently muted. I used to be pretty foul. I was 13, what could you expect? I'm an adult now and I try to keep it as clean as possible, so, it almost seems unfair that I'm muted now, but I still understand. But... If there is any legal way to unmute myself, I would love to hear all about this!!

2 answers to this question

Have you tried an appeal to the offense that got you permanently muted? I'm sure if you're able to make an appeal you can explain your situation fully. JaGEx has gotten a lot less strict over the years when it comes to permanent mutes.

http://www.runescape.com/account_management.ws

Follow this link and go to the Appeal Offense section, log-in, and you can go from there. Best of luck on your endeavors. :huh:

Have you tried an appeal to the offense that got you permanently muted? I'm sure if you're able to make an appeal you can explain your situation fully. JaGEx has gotten a lot less strict over the years when it comes to permanent mutes.

http://www.runescape.com/account_management.ws

Follow this link and go to the Appeal Offense section, log-in, and you can go from there. Best of luck on your endeavors. :huh:

Thank you so much. I've been un-muted. It's been so long. Runescape was a hassle but a pleasure at the same time while muted, now it's just incredible. You've helped me to experience the full game again. <3 I want to bake you a bake. :'))