Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Drukenfox

Range Tank

Hay for p2p are range tanks good and what would be best set up and stats? Be?

Should I make my pure a range tank or stay range 2h. No matter what I'm still getting membership. What quests should I do also? Sorry if this is off topicThis is all for pvp

Ps I also want to add if u make a pure in p2p what kind would I be Ty.

Ok should I use a crossbow for traiingnin the members world?

Should I do the quest priestin peril and restless ghos so I can get the accumulator even tho those quest give prayer exp?

You should focus your account on either f2p or p2p pking. Unless you're a high level, you can't really have both on one account.

Will you be able to get membership again and again? If not, stay range+2h (1 prayer, 1 def and 40 attack).

waht should my setup be for a low lvl range 2her in membesr im gonna try me pk

mbers

nvm im gonna f2p pvp but im members right now for training so if u ahev good training spots tell me

mbers

nvm im gonna f2p pvp but im members right now for training so if u ahev good training spots tell me

First of all, learn how to type.

On-Topic: Range/2hers aren't meant for members. Either get 50 attk, be a gmauler, get 60 attack and be a drag pure, or sumthing along those lines. From what I've heard, range/2h sucks in p2p.

mbers

Lol OWNED

Back on topic, range/2h arent meant for p2p because members have much better weapons. Use this guide: http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=698.0

It tells you all the quests you can do on a pure, do every attack quest on the list. You will be 50 attack from it. Just be a gmauler pure until about 70 combat.

Edit: I dont think you need to do TokTz-Ket-Dill because it might get you 51 att. Just do every attack quest besides TokTz-Ket-Dill, then if you can get 5k attack xp and stay 50 attack, do it.

Edited by OopsYouDied

Learn to type

sumthing

You shouldn't do range/2h in members,something similar to the R2H pure would be a maxed mauler with like 99 str 70 range

mbers

Lol OWNED

Lol that just COMPLETELY boosted my self-esteem. :huh:

Anyway, try dclaw rushing if you can afford it, it's particularly very fun.

If you wanna honor PK, (which I don't think he will ever do) get 50 attack and go gmauling, or sumthin like that.

No more advice from me :unsure:

mbers

Lol OWNED

Lol that just COMPLETELY boosted my self-esteem. :huh:

Anyway, try dclaw rushing if you can afford it, it's particularly very fun.

If you wanna honor PK, (which I don't think he will ever do) get 50 attack and go gmauling, or sumthin like that.

No more advice from me :unsure:

Read the post above yours and kiss your self esteem goodbye.

Gmauling on a tank?That only works on low lvls and he'll be lucky to pull a combo,not even mentioning how lucky he would be if he actually doesn't have to eat all the time and damage his opponent.

Gmauling on a tank?That only works on low lvls and he'll be lucky to pull a combo,not even mentioning how lucky he would be if he actually doesn't have to eat all the time and damage his opponent.

I believe I've said before that p2p is not my forte. I'm just giving advice on what I know. Fine, if you say I don't know anything, I won't give any more p2p advice.

Happy?

I believe I've said before that p2p is not my forte. I'm just giving advice on what I know. Fine, if you say I don't know anything, I won't give any more p2p advice.

Happy?

Hay plofiz I'm on my iPod that why it is bad so if u have a problem with it well what ever. Does a range tank have atk and str lvls?

Happy?

Hay plofiz I'm on my iPod that why it is bad so if u have a problem with it well what ever. Does a range tank have atk and str lvls?

It's Ploflz. With an "L". Get it right. It might not mean anything to you, but it means a great deal to me. It's a made up name I came up with when I was 6 :unsure:

Anyway, it depends if you're f2p or p2p. F2p usually have 40,50, or 60 attack and the highest str possible, just a bit lower than their range lvl. P2p tanks don't need attk and str because they can use specs from their range weps, such as DBows and st00f liek taht :huh:

Ranged tanks.

Tanks.

Why would you need strength?

Ranged tanks.

Tanks.

Clearly for KOing since nobody DMs in f2p.

Precisely. I got a targ today and he stayed in multi. So I just waited in a safezone until i lost my targ, then i started killing ppl again :huh:

Ranged tanks.

Tanks.

Clearly for KOing since nobody DMs in f2p.

Precisely. I got a targ today and he stayed in multi. So I just waited in a safezone until i lost my targ, then i started killing ppl again :huh:

Obviously.

But when you're 99 ranged you hit insanely accurately, so a Combo would be easy.

Obviously.

But when you're 99 ranged you hit insanely accurately, so a Combo would be easy.

Because we all know someone who doesn't even know how a range tank works (ragtag or not) has the capability to get 99 range on a secondary account?