Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

The Void Stares Back

Our Void Stares Back quest is now online and ready to help anyone looking for a detailed guide on RuneScape's latest quest! A very big thanks goes to Kemosabe for writing this excellent guide for us! :huh:

I might actually log on and do this quest, the guide makes it look exciting... I like the rewards too. :unsure:

Aw... I need one strength level. :huh:

Edited by Hawk

I might actually log on and do this quest, the guide makes it look exciting... I like the rewards too. :mellow:

Aw... I need one strength level. :huh:

Yeah, it was pretty exciting. Play more you fool. :unsure:

Grats Kemo! Good guide :huh:

Woah woah woah

Special Thanks To The RuneScape Wiki

Lolwut?

Woah woah woah

Lolwut?

Yep, no one was willing to provide an image so I took one of the Wiki, edited it and posted it. :huh: Was going to do it on another previous guide but I ended up getting what I needed.

Woah woah woah

Lolwut?

Yep, no one was willing to provide an image so I took one of the Wiki, edited it and posted it. :huh: Was going to do it on another previous guide but I ended up getting what I needed.

You're allowed to do that? :unsure:

Woah woah woah

Lolwut?

It's not copyrighted, so why not? It's either that or I wait months for someone to post an image.

Woah woah woah

Lolwut?

It's not copyrighted, so why not? It's either that or I wait months for someone to post an image.

Well it does say in bright bold red text at the top of Guides forum

All content posted here must be original! Do not take images, text or other information from any fansite or source that is not your own. Stealing content from other sources will get your account either suspended or permanently banned from this forum!

Why should this be an exception? I gained two warns for using a picture of Elvarg from another site. I had slayed the dragon, there was no way of ever getting that picture again on my account. I now know what I did was wrong and I don't believe that image should be on the site.

Edited by Ambo100

Woah woah woah

Lolwut?

Well it does say in bright bold red text at the top of Guides forum

All content posted here must be original! Do not take images, text or other information from any fansite or source that is not your own. Stealing content from other sources will get your account either suspended or permanently banned from this forum!

Why should this be an exception? I gained two warns for using a picture of Elvarg from another site. I had slayed the dragon, there was no way of ever getting that picture again on my account. I now know what I did was wrong and I don't believe that image should be on the site.

You can still have access to Elvarg after slaying him/her. Tbh, if you feel that strongly about, as soon as someone from here does the quest, get them to screenshot what I needed and you can replace it. Otherwise, I don't want to stand around for a few months because people don't even know that the guide is waiting for a picture. If it counts, I've edited it so that it doesn't look exactly like the one from RuneWiki. It looks exactly as if I'd taken the picture myself, because I had the same solution.

@Yoyo: It could've been done about a week ago, before I got impatient.

I think you'll find there is no stealing in taking information from a copyright-free website openly edited by whomever may see fit. Also he has done the courteous thing and referenced the website. When you say another site, I very much doubt your pictures follow those same specifications.

Kemo, it looks like a good guide. I'll never know but I trust ya.