Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Prinz

Gettin' To The Fairy Ring

Question

Wondering what the closest normal book teleport can get to a fairy ring.

I have plenty of the following runes - fire, water, air, and law. Pretty much all teleportation runes (I have bananas too) except earth.

Currently I'm doing GE tele (I've done the diary) and running to the Edgeville fairy ring.

I'm wondering what the shortest distance is from a teleport.

Thanks!

Also got an ectophial, and explorer's ring 3.

:huh:

14 answers to this question

I always use the one near Edgeville/Grand Exchange area. With the changed teleport spot, it's the fastest.

I use edge or a good one is teleport to house and if you have a kharyl porta, teleport there then use the canifis fairy ring, even closer then ge to edge.

Edited by Silverwhite

I generally glory to Edge or tele to GE. I guess the edge one is the closest.

Kandarin monastery teleport (Ardougne cloak) is quite near the Tower of Life fairy ring.

Slayer ring -> Fremennik Slayer Dungeon = Closest teleport to a fairy ring [obviously not including using fairy rings.]

Other than that i normally glory to Edgeville or teleport to Varrock.

canifis still fastest :huh:

That's two teleports you end up doing and you have to include loading house, so no, Edgeville is still faster.

That's two teleports you end up doing and you have to include loading house, so no, Edgeville is still faster.

Edge you have to go under shortcut, which wastest a bit of time, about as much as house loading. I'll time them both if you want. Plus if for whatever reason you have a familiar, Edge is a pain.

Edge you have to go under shortcut, which wastest a bit of time, about as much as house loading. I'll time them both if you want. Plus if for whatever reason you have a familiar, Edge is a pain.

glory tele to edgeville...

no shortcuts...

If you take the around route, it's much faster. Once you teleport to the GE, go directly west, then north through the border guards, and there you are.

Slayer ring -> Fremennik Slayer Dungeon = Closest teleport to a fairy ring [obviously not including using fairy rings.]

Other than that i normally glory to Edgeville or teleport to Varrock.

Yep, Slayer ring to Relleka Slayer Caves puts you just a few steps away from a fairy ring. Second easiest route, IMO, is POH portal to Canifis, followed by POH glory tele to Edgeville. I rate Varrock lower than those two because it takes more time & clicks to navigate across the G.E. & through the shortcut than to run from the pub to the ring or the middle of Edgeville to the ring.

Edited by sionnach dhu

Tbh, I like to use a Miscellania Teleport Scroll, and just walk to the Fairy Ring there. However, tele'ing to the GE works perfectly fine as well, and is less costly.