Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Our Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow guide is now online, with a detailed walkthrough of this year's Halloween event! Be sure to check this guide out if you're looking for info on the event! A huge thanks goes to Desireful for writing this superb guide for us! :huh:

Awesome. Already used it earlier for the autograph part. Wow that part made me rage so hard. :huh:

Weird I loved that part. Now the spider part...

Huh. +1. I hated that. I mean, if I hadn't use the guide, I would not have ever gotten it. Stupid clocks.....

I was using the guide at the autograph part.

Great guide, Desireful!

Awesome. Already used it earlier for the autograph part. Wow that part made me rage so hard. :unsure:

Couldn't agree with you more, except the fact that I didn't use the guide so I probably raged more than you :huh:

Still, very nice guide Desireful!

Was an average Halloween event I'd say... some of the parts were a bit annoying but the Black Zabeth tune and party at the end are pretty cool!

Also laughed at the raven attempting to explain 'true horror' to the spider. Good ol' Edgar Allan Poe.

Edited by Da Scotsman

The most annoying part of this event was... Well, the Parts.

Placing the Spiders in the correct formation corresponding with their coloured squares made me e-Rage the hardest...