Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LiL chris

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

As a Dunmer I always just have an underwater breathing spell, along with water walking.

And I don't think I've ever been poisoned or diseased (except with porphyric hemophilia)...yea Argonians are useless.

Argonians, Orcs, and Redgaurds are literally my favorite races I feel so alone in this thread.

Racial bonuses are so insignificant overall I just go for the most interesting races rather than most optimal.

races mean nothing....ive had a orc thief...it kicked ass.....races are good for begging game but not later on.

As long as we don't have to be Nords. Those guys sucked.

I hate Nords, drunk barbarians that they are. :huh:

You two will be the first to be put against the wall when the Revolution comes

I hate Nords, drunk barbarians that they are. :unsure:

I always had a feeling something was very wrong with you. Now I know the truth. :huh:

I always had a feeling something was very wrong with you. Now I know the truth. :huh:

Tiber Septim never told you what happened to your father.

Edited by Arianna

Your father never told you what Tiber Septim did to you.

Your father never told you what Tiber Septim did to you.

He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

So um, anbody excited to be in Skyrim?

Also, anybody got 100% completion?

I had all the main questlines done (Fighter's Guild, Thieves Guild, Black Hand, Sheogorath's Realm, Main quest, Knights of the Nine) and all I had left to do was Mages Guild. The game glitched and the count who was a vampire never appeared. :huh: This was on my 360, not PC.

So um, anbody excited to be in Skyrim?

Also, anybody got 100% completion?

Skyrim is going to be pretty epic. I just hope Bethesda didn't get too comfortable with deserted wastelands.

And DRAGONS!

I don't go for 100% completions simply because so many times a quest breaks from me touching something the game didn't expect me to touch/I waited to long to do something/random glitch that I have no clue over occurs. But doing a good amount of questing/exploring/questlines are up ahead :huh:

Umm im not positive on where else to ask this so....

Anyone here got any links to a tutorial to adding mods to my oblivion game on the pc? Last time i tried my game was just destroyed....so any help is appreciated.

Anyone here got any links to a tutorial to adding mods to my oblivion game on the pc? Last time i tried my game was just destroyed....so any help is appreciated.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/

Each mod will have an explanation on how to install it. Either that or you could just google it.

I got as 100% on Oblivion as I could

For the quest where you are the orc woman went to kill Black Brugo or whoever, Black Brugo decided to run and then de-spawn, quest couldn't be completed.

And as for Shivering isles, well, I got sheogorath status and then went on a murder spree, couldn't revoke my payments cuz im the madness god and all that, so I'm stuck with 5025 bounty there.

'spose I could go in with my chameleon armour, but really cba.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/

Each mod will have an explanation on how to install it. Either that or you could just google it.

Or you could use (or create) OMOD packets and an OMOD manager.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index..._Create_an_OMOD

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2097

I used that on my Oblivion, and He saw it was good. It also takes care to signal incompatibilities, so it's all good.

i still need to figure out how to mod it on my 360. I got 100% completion with like 85 hours of total gameplay, most of the time was spent underwater, swimming toget my athletics up, but I had that as a major skill so it would level faster.

i still need to figure out how to mod it on my 360. I got 100% completion with like 85 hours of total gameplay, most of the time was spent underwater, swimming toget my athletics up, but I had that as a major skill so it would level faster.

The only mods you can possibly get on a console are the official DLCs. Sorry.

Actually, if I can figure out my console's programming, I can make mods for it.

No...not only do you not have the API for it, but the 360 is an incredibly closed source platform.

No...not only do you not have the API for it, but the 360 is an incredibly closed source platform.

Damn... Well anyways, I've got to buy another Oblivion because my bros left it out and now it's all beat to hell, so I might as well get it for PC too.

Little SOB's :D

Lets all just agree that Argonians are the best and be done with it.

Agreed underwater brething, no poison and disease resistance is the boss

You may be useful when it comes general stuff, but when it comes to combat you guys suck. :D

Something I'd like to see with TES V is maybe the ability to have parties (as in, groups of people roving together) or possibly even a multiplayer mode where you work together with someone who's playing splitscreen. By parties, I mean the people accompanying you would be AI. Kinda lame that in Oblivion you had to do save the world by yourself.

If you never noticed Bethesda dislike idea of multiplayer rpg....

In both Morrowind and Oblivon they have M'aiq tell you multiplayer sucks...

I would be very disapointed if They added multiplayer to such a awesome single player franchise.

"M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk."

^

Edited by Mista Hardrune

Lets all just agree that Argonians are the best and be done with it.

Agreed underwater brething, no poison and disease resistance is the boss

You may be useful when it comes general stuff, but when it comes to combat you guys suck. :D

Something I'd like to see with TES V is maybe the ability to have parties (as in, groups of people roving together) or possibly even a multiplayer mode where you work together with someone who's playing splitscreen. By parties, I mean the people accompanying you would be AI. Kinda lame that in Oblivion you had to do save the world by yourself.

If you never noticed Bethesda dislike idea of multiplayer rpg....

In both Morrowind and Oblivon they have M'aiq tell you multiplayer sucks...

I would be very disapointed if They added multiplayer to such a awesome single player franchise.

"M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk."

^

It makes the player character feel more heroic when he is the one to single handedly take down a big monster or something. When its multiplayer the feeling of onemanshizzlehouse disapates. Specially when they alter the lore and make out that it was an NPC that was with you that killed the boss not the faceless hero. I know alot of the people who where hoping for KotOR 3 felt this when they anounced the Old Republic instead.

Atm im just getting myself Jailed, so I can attempt to hit the level 100 mark.

54 atm O.o

Edited by i Kayden

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.