Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LiL chris

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Lets all just agree that Argonians are the best and be done with it.

Agreed underwater brething, no poison and disease resistance is the boss

You may be useful when it comes general stuff, but when it comes to combat you guys suck. :D

Something I'd like to see with TES V is maybe the ability to have parties (as in, groups of people roving together) or possibly even a multiplayer mode where you work together with someone who's playing splitscreen. By parties, I mean the people accompanying you would be AI. Kinda lame that in Oblivion you had to do save the world by yourself.

If you never noticed Bethesda dislike idea of multiplayer rpg....

In both Morrowind and Oblivon they have M'aiq tell you multiplayer sucks...

I would be very disapointed if They added multiplayer to such a awesome single player franchise.

"M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk."

^

It makes the player character feel more heroic when he is the one to single handedly take down a big monster or something. When its multiplayer the feeling of onemanshizzlehouse disapates. Specially when they alter the lore and make out that it was an NPC that was with you that killed the boss not the faceless hero. I know alot of the people who where hoping for KotOR 3 felt this when they anounced the Old Republic instead.

Maybe you could just do mini-quests/favours for people or just raid dungeons? Or even arena fights. It'd just be nice to be able to share my TES world with someone else.

If anyone is interested in Oblivion Mods, get Deadly Reflex. It owns so much. If Skyrim's combat is even half as much fun as I've been having with Deadly Reflex I'll be happy.

I don't think that the game will be Multiplayer, all Bethesda games I've played have been single-player. I don't think they would break the trend now.

I also think they may include more realistic combat in this upcoming game, because they made Fallout very gory, even if it's by just adding cut off limbs or something.

Edited by BioHazard

LAST MINUTE REVIVE,TADA.

Got oblivion goty yesterday,so far at 5 hours im lvl 4,have become grand champion in the arena and im gonna close my first oblivion gate,before that the knight in the bloodfeast house shocked me to death while i was waiting for magic to regenerate so i can get hp.

Argonian btw,seemed the most useful.

I don't think that the game will be Multiplayer, all Bethesda games I've played have been single-player. I don't think they would break the trend now.

I also think they may include more realistic combat in this upcoming game, because they made Fallout very gory, even if it's by just adding cut off limbs or something.

Yes, but Fallout 1 and 2 were also very gory: TES games, not so much.

(hands up if you DIDN'T like to melt people with plasma rifles or reduce them to ashes with an Alien Pistol or turn them into walking holes with any big gun in either Fallout. There you are. YOU SUCK :D )

(hands up if you DIDN'T like to melt people with plasma rifles or reduce them to ashes with an Alien Pistol or turn them into walking holes with any big gun in either Fallout. There you are. YOU SUCK :( )

Ya but Fallout was inherited from Obsidian so it had lots of stuff carry over from the other games. One of those was gore. The gory mess perk gave you a damage bonus in this one. Before the only people who unlocked it were those who really loved that gore :D

And how is exploding limbs by punching people realistic?

(hands up if you DIDN'T like to melt people with plasma rifles or reduce them to ashes with an Alien Pistol or turn them into walking holes with any big gun in either Fallout. There you are. YOU SUCK :( )

Ya but Fallout was inherited from Obsidian so it had lots of stuff carry over from the other games. One of those was gore. The gory mess perk gave you a damage bonus in this one. Before the only people who unlocked it were those who really loved that gore :D

And how is exploding limbs by punching people realistic?

Nonononononono. I keep telling you this. Originally Fallout was made by Black Isle, Obsidian is just that one company that makes sequels for games when the real devs are busy. Just like Obsidian made KotOR2, they made F:NV. Honestly I don't thing Obsidian has made its own IP ever.

They're the, dare I say, Limp Bizkit of video games.

I HAZ DUSK/[email protected][email protected]@[email protected]!

shame it doesnt top my +15 elec dmg silver long,but hey,infinite uses is always nice.

I wanna find something chalenging to kill,dont like how most quests drag you to do t his then talk to him then spy on him etc.

i wanna kill,completed the arena since lvl 3.

Edited by Predator

The only "challenging" fight I had was Umbra. She almost broke my shield :D

Ofc, then I stole her clothes, weapon etc.

Bearing in mind I did this fight at level 4 ;D

Now I just need to look for filled grand soul gems, enchant a few pieces of jewelery with chameleon and I'll be good to go :(

Yeah, grand soul gems would be nice to have a lot of. Go for Azura's star too, that's always nice to have.

You guys need to put your difficulty slider all the way to the end. I'm disappointed. :(

Says the guy that plays with it all the way on the right :D

This should help.

One of the hardest fights on that difficulty is the first fight in the game. Enjoy.

Edit: When Black Isle closed, a bunch of their members went on to fund Obsidian.

Edited by Sleepy

You guys need to put your difficulty slider all the way to the end. I'm disappointed. :D

Meh, mine's about 3/4's of the way.

Am i the only one that found Oblivion over-rated and boring as hell?

Yes.

TES is underrated, if anything.

I've never played a TES game. Where should I start?

Oblivion is easily the most user friendly of the series, though I personally love Morrowind. The earlier ones require an emulator and are classics. They're free on the TES website.

Oblivion is a good place to start, I agree. You can move on to Morrowind once you get the hang of it, because I think morrowind was a little bit better in the depth of story line.

Death is not enough of a punishment for a sentence like this

The earlier ones require an emulator and are classics.
And *much* more confusing. :(

I'd personally start out with Morrowind, as it's easier to transition from Morrowind to Oblivion rather than the other way around.

And when you've got the hang of the game, MOD IT UNTIL YOUR HARD DRIVE IS FULL.

You *will* enjoy mods. The "Heart of Anequina" mod for Oblivion is especially winful, but also the land expansions for Morrowind are very good.

(I'm a fan of landscapes. :D)

I played and completed Oblivion, and I'm completely lost in Morrowind. No fast travel, no compass, no red hand of stealing, and even worse: The easily abused console. I can get through a little, then wonder what having 500 speed would be like, while holding a daedric crescent.

I have terrible self control ;-;

I played and completed Oblivion, and I'm completely lost in Morrowind. No fast travel, no compass, no red hand of stealing, and even worse: The easily abused console. I can get through a little, then wonder what having 500 speed would be like, while holding a daedric crescent.

I have terrible self control ;-;

No, Maccers! Fight the urge! Think of...Thatcher!

Death is not enough of a punishment for a sentence like this

The earlier ones require an emulator and are classics.
And *much* more confusing. :P

I'd personally start out with Morrowind, as it's easier to transition from Morrowind to Oblivion rather than the other way around.

And when you've got the hang of the game, MOD IT UNTIL YOUR HARD DRIVE IS FULL.

You *will* enjoy mods. The "Heart of Anequina" mod for Oblivion is especially winful, but also the land expansions for Morrowind are very good.

(I'm a fan of landscapes. :()

I prefer the Better Bodies mod myself. :D

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.