Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LiL chris

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Oh jesus, mountains. Anyone else have horrific memories of spamming the jump button to get to Dive Rock?

It's easier to take a horse and go up hills diagonally.

But that's cheating. Everybody knows horses can basically can go anywhere, as long as they don't fall. :D

Well you could use some custom spells if you don't like dem horses.

Or is that cheating as well?

Spells are spells. Nothing unethical about that.

What about destroying every enemy you face by opening the console and doing sethealth 100 and setmagicka 100 every twenty seconds?

Come on I can't be the only one...

What about destroying every enemy you face by opening the console and doing sethealth 100 and setmagicka 100 every twenty seconds?

"killall" is a much shorter command...

Is that a command in Morrowind? :D

I haven't played Oblivion on PC yet. ;_;

Is that a command in Morrowind? :(

Oh, you were talking about Morrowind. I don't know the console commands for Morrowind. :D

Would you really want to use the killall command in Morrowind?

Much simpler to just use the kill command on an enemy. Or set their fatigue to below 0 or something. Or turn on god mode. Fun stuff.

Is that a command in Morrowind? :(

Oh, you were talking about Morrowind. I don't know the console commands for Morrowind. :D

in Morrowind i just set health 2 zero cause I don't even wanna waste time killing them

and morrowind console codes are way easyer than oblvions

no hexadecimal names and crap

Oh jesus, mountains. Anyone else have horrific memories of spamming the jump button to get to Dive Rock?

I *love* mountains. They're the one reason why I installed the Skyrim mod for Oblivion. <3

@WP: lol

Can't wait for Skyrim to come out since I've always been a TES fan.

You finally get to kill Dragons (hopefully some sort of super boss like creatures that will require help to defeat, if they make Dragons Xivilai like strength I'd be very disappointed), also loads of mountains, snowy regions, mammoths and saber-toothed cats. Sounds fun.

(Btw to answer the original question Skyrim will be released in November of this year if I'm not mistaken, probably someone already posted this but I didn't bother reading the whole 10 pages)

Can't wait for Skyrim to come out since I've always been a TES fan.

You finally get to kill Dragons (hopefully some sort of super boss like creatures that will require help to defeat, if they make Dragons Xivilai like strength I'd be very disappointed), also loads of mountains, snowy regions, mammoths and saber-toothed cats. Sounds fun.

(Btw to answer the original question Skyrim will be released in November of this year if I'm not mistaken, probably someone already posted this but I didn't bother reading the whole 10 pages)

All the videos say 11.11.11 :D

So, I just got Oblivion and at first I was a little unsure about it. Dungeon crawling isn't my favourite activity ever, But then I got out of the sewers. My God, this game is beautiful. I wasn't sure about any TES games at first, because I didn't fancy dipping my toe into it. You can liken the series to the Mariana Trench of the RPG ocean. It's even only for the 360 too, even though it's apparent the best platform is PC. Unfortunately my best computer's a craptop. I'm getting Skyrim at the first opportunity possible. I'm a complete newbie to the series but I'm already in love with it.

So, I just got Oblivion and at first I was a little unsure about it. Dungeon crawling isn't my favourite activity ever, But then I got out of the sewers. My God, this game is beautiful. I wasn't sure about any TES games at first, because I didn't fancy dipping my toe into it. You can liken the series to the Mariana Trench of the RPG ocean. It's even only for the 360 too, even though it's apparent the best platform is PC. Unfortunately my best computer's a craptop. I'm getting Skyrim at the first opportunity possible. I'm a complete newbie to the series but I'm already in love with it.

Ootachi, don't forget the landscape, texture, and beauty mods to make it looks epic!

Michael, the OP didn't even know when Skyrim was coming out. :D

Edited by Lute

Ootachi, don't forget the landscape, texture, and beauty mods to make it looks epic!

No mods on X360. :D

I'm sorry but honestly I don't understand what you are trying to say really.

This is the original post:

Does anyone when TES V is coming out

I simply responded to the question that was asked.

"Btw to answer the original question Skyrim will be released in November of this year if I'm not mistaken, probably someone already posted this but I didn't bother reading the whole 10 pages"

So what the hell are you trying to say?

This topic was made before Skyrim was announced. I daresay if he was truly interested he'd have found out by now, but you did indeed answer the first post and that post was valid. Theres no problem with that.

I'm sorry but honestly I don't understand what you are trying to say really.

This is the original post:

Does anyone when TES V is coming out

I simply responded to the question that was asked.

"Btw to answer the original question Skyrim will be released in November of this year if I'm not mistaken, probably someone already posted this but I didn't bother reading the whole 10 pages"

So what the hell are you trying to say?

The topic has turned into a discussion thread. :(

Perhaps we should report for a thread name change and a OP edit? So it's no longer misleading and people get worked up and over react to posts like we just witnessed. :(

We clearly have different definitions of what overreacting means then.

The topic turned into a TES discussion and I'm well aware of that, if you read my first post you'll see I shared my opinions about the upcoming game.

I simply decided to respond to the question the OP made in the first post and I don't get why it is bothering Lute so much. :D

Perhaps we should report for a thread name change and a OP edit? So it's no longer misleading and people get worked up and over react to posts like we just witnessed. :P

We clearly have different definitions of what overreacting means then.

The topic turned into a TES discussion and I'm well aware of that, if you read my first post you'll see I shared my opinions about the upcoming game.

I simply decided to respond to the question the OP made in the first post and I don't get why it is bothering Lute so much. :(

I have no clue. I'm confused myself, so let's just forget about this. :D

No mods on X360. :D

*Arianna scoffs at puny X360 users

:(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.