Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
heb0

New Warning System *and* Ban Reviews

we will give a nine-month suspension along with the 7th warn. This is a bit like a ban review system, except it eliminates the difficulties of banning members and later unbanning them.

Jacky's running around saying he has a 1 month suspension. Explain please.

we will give a nine-month suspension along with the 7th warn. This is a bit like a ban review system, except it eliminates the difficulties of banning members and later unbanning them.

Jacky's running around saying he has a 1 month suspension. Explain please.

He's down to six so I guess one was changed to a verbal because there was no one month suspension between six and seven.

So question. What are you doing with the people already at six warns??

Pretty sure they're just leaving them as is.

I believe it was said something about a 1month suspension

2) New procedure for the 6th, 7th, and 8th warns: The sixth warn will now be accompanied, in most cases, by a one-month suspension. Although it will be ultimately up to the judgment of the moderating team, this will be standard procedure the majority of the time. We will do this to keep people from going quickly from 6 warns to banned in a couple of days like sometimes happens now.

2) New procedure for the 6th, 7th, and 8th warns: The sixth warn will now be accompanied, in most cases, by a one-month suspension. Although it will be ultimately up to the judgment of the moderating team, this will be standard procedure the majority of the time. We will do this to keep people from going quickly from 6 warns to banned in a couple of days like sometimes happens now.

Nice 0 word post

I knew it :D.

Lily: No. Though 7th warn was a ban anyway, so another warn at six would warrant a 9 month suspension I guess?

so even if they already had them when this was started??

Nope. Only for people who got to 6 after the rule change. :D

inb4 smartasses: only for those who get to 6 from a warn level LOWER than 6

Lol, someone comes back from a 9 month 'vacation' and gets down to 6 and has to leave for another month.

Do it for the lols to be honest, no better way to break someone's spirit. :(

Lol, someone comes back from a 9 month 'vacation' and gets down to 6 and has to leave for another month.

They will also get an invoice for 4 pounds in their mail, payable immediately

No, not British pounds, pounds of LIVE FLESH

How do you keep it alive if you send it in the post?

You can have my cat if you like? I could send him in the post?

Nope. Only for people who got to 6 after the rule change. :(

Do it for the lols to be honest, no better way to break someone's spirit. :P

How do you keep it alive if you send it in the post?

You can have my cat if you like? I could send him in the post?

Miau.

:D

inb4 Dani is the only one that gets it.

I approve of the review thingy. ;D

You're welcome.

Thanks man. It's all thanks to you, bro. :D

I'm also glad you put the warning system to infinity :D. How does one reduce a warn level without requesting (Asking kind of defeats the purpose of having the level, - on this basis: Can I have an ice cream?). Or do I give everyone Ice cream? If so, I get to keep strawberry!

I'm also glad you put the warning system to infinity :D. How does one reduce a warn level without requesting (Asking kind of defeats the purpose of having the level, - on this basis: Can I have an ice cream?). Or do I give everyone Ice cream? If so, I get to keep strawberry!

You just send one of the members of a staff a PM with a warn reduction request. If it's been a month or more since your last offense, the staff member will look over your posts to decide if your behavior has been good and, if it has, they'll lower your warn rating down one. You'll then be able to request another reduction after another month passes.

The only way to get your warn rating reduced without asking for it is to show exemplary behavior. If you are a standout contributor, a staff member may reduce your warn level without you asking for it. This is how people get warn levels like -1 and so on. This is a fairly uncommon occurrence. Generally one distinguishes themselves in some way in order to get one of these.

Ice cream helps, though. :(

Edited by heb0

You just send one of the members of a staff a PM with a warn reduction request. If it's been a month or more since your last offense, the staff member will look over your posts to decide if your behavior has been good and, if it has, they'll lower your warn rating down one. You'll then be able to request another reduction after another month passes.

The only way to get your warn rating reduced without asking for it is to show exemplary behavior. If you are a standout contributor, a staff member may reduce your warn level without you asking for it. This is how people get warn levels like -1 and so on. This is a fairly uncommon occurrence. Generally one distinguishes themselves in some way in order to get one of these.

Ice cream helps, though. :D

Okay I can either leave a tub at a national landmark, or I can electronically transfer funds so you can get it yourself. :P

Thanks for the help, however I don't have time to be active enough to 'stand-out', but I do enjoy these forums to pay attention to my respective warns. :(

Edited by - Aidan -