1. 1. Sop click yes if you want to play on a server

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

RECENTLY ON ORACLE PROJECT:

Server started! (approx. 8:00 PM Eastern)

Spawn area built (approx. 8:30 PM Eastern)

Spleefery built (approx. 9:00 PM Eastern)

lol i have to ask, what's a spleefery?

Spleef is a minigame. A Spleef arena generally consists of a couple of levels of glass (or something else, I suppose) floors. The game works via punching out the floor beneath your opponent, and your goal is to get them to the bottom first.

I've found many people like to use snow blocks as its renewable, can be thrown, and breaks instantly. Idk glass seems to take to long for spleefing.

Previous (I guess not current?) versions of Spleef made the blocks instantly break, glass was used back on Vogrinjr's server.

Oh, are you referring to the Spleef plugin or just a vanilla player-made game?

The plugin, mainly for ease of resetting and teleportation.

lol i have to ask, what's a spleefery?

Spleef is a minigame. A Spleef arena generally consists of a couple of levels of glass (or something else, I suppose) floors. The game works via punching out the floor beneath your opponent, and your goal is to get them to the bottom first.

I've found many people like to use snow blocks as its renewable, can be thrown, and breaks instantly. Idk glass seems to take to long for spleefing.

Previous (I guess not current?) versions of Spleef made the blocks instantly break, glass was used back on Vogrinjr's server.

Oh, are you referring to the Spleef plugin or just a vanilla player-made game?

The plugin, mainly for ease of resetting and teleportation.

Ah, alright. I usually just use worldedit and player made arenas as I didn't much like the plugin.

Has anyone heard the new music discs? I love them :(.

They're amazing. :D

EDIT: 11 was actually an .ogg file that was in the minecraft files for quite a while. They just now added it into the game via disk.

That's my favorite file extension!

They should put that disc in the chests of abandoned mines so that it seems like it was the recording of a miner or something.

Has anyone heard the new music discs? I love them :(.

They're amazing. :D

EDIT: 11 was actually an .ogg file that was in the minecraft files for quite a while. They just now added it into the game via disk.

That's my favorite file extension!

They should put that disc in the chests of abandoned mines so that it seems like it was the recording of a miner or something.

Yeah

I reckon it's super creepy. Imagine if they like... made a mini-story line of it! D: And you go round and find all this stuff that happened to this adventurer!

Too bad it didn't end in a sssSSSSss....

Zooey probably knows your IP. Just saying.

Of course Zooey knows my IP. I just announced it like a boss.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Tell us that.

Pretty sure his is IP is 71.190.133.116. May be wrong, feel free to correct me. Zach, if you don't want me to display this just let me know.

I really don't care.

My name isn't Zach.

OK, I'll try it with my server. Nope, no success.

No, Mike, that's not it.

I'm probably going to turn out wrong and sound like an idiot. BUT when you connect yourself to your server you use the internal IP (the one you've been using) but others need to access it through the external IP (presumably the IP mike posted). So you connect to your own server with a different IP to others.

@Vog

THANKS <3.

@Admiral

Ty and ok if you do i promise i wont grief it >_>

Tell us that.

Pretty sure his is IP is 71.190.133.116. May be wrong, feel free to correct me. Zach, if you don't want me to display this just let me know.

I really don't care.

My name isn't Zach.

No, Mike, that's not it.

I'm probably going to turn out wrong and sound like an idiot. BUT when you connect yourself to your server you use the internal IP (the one you've been using) but others need to access it through the external IP (presumably the IP mike posted). So you connect to your own server with a different IP to others.

@Vog

THANKS <3.

@Admiral

Either Zooey uses the external and that works (I'm unable to connect to it) or Zooey used the internal.

I've turned monsters off for the time being...

Edited by hot gal6666

Mike.

I was on your server minding my own business. Me and multikillers where building a farm, a fight start between lonely and multikillers, and for some reason, lonely starts trying to kill me.

I tried to fight back be he some how had god mode on and I could not damage him.

He has killed me 2 or 3 times already.

I've discovered that my server won't go down as long as my computer stays out of sleep mode.

Well, time to give my computer all of that coffee...

Ah, alright. I usually just use worldedit and player made arenas as I didn't much like the plugin.

My Spleefery was hand-built using only Creative mode. It utilizes pistons at least somewhat decently. It could have come out better though. The arena is small and cramped.

I discovered this chuck error whilst flying around trying to define boundaries for the city.

2011-10-01_074601.png

Edited by hot gal6666

I've discovered that my server won't go down as long as my computer stays out of sleep mode.

My Spleefery was hand-built using only Creative mode. It utilizes pistons at least somewhat decently. It could have come out better though. The arena is small and cramped.

I discovered this chuck error whilst flying around trying to define boundaries for the city.

2011-10-01_074601.png

I haven't come across any chunk errors since like.... Beta 1.2?

2011-10-01_074601.png

I haven't come across any chunk errors since like.... Beta 1.2?

They're much more common in Multiplayer, believe me.

Still insanely rare.

I've found loads of chunk errors since 1.8 came out.

This was my first actually.

Tell us that.

I really don't care.

My name isn't Zach.

No, Mike, that's not it.

@Vog

THANKS <3.

@Admiral

If im not mistaken you can connect to your server by typing in "localhost"

but they could have changed that

If im not mistaken you can connect to your server by typing in "localhost"

but they could have changed that

Well I'm sticking to what I'm using.

But yeah, according to my server log, Zooey's own IP and Salscraft are one and the same. Also according to my log, my own IP should function properly to give one access to the server.

Edited by hot gal6666

Mike.

I was on your server minding my own business. Me and multikillers where building a farm, a fight start between lonely and multikillers, and for some reason, lonely starts trying to kill me.

I tried to fight back be he some how had god mode on and I could not damage him.

He has killed me 2 or 3 times already.

I'll look into it.

I believe Lonely was in creative mode, I guess i'll have to take that away from him.

Zar0s is jord?

Dear god.

I didn't think someone from sals was so...

DEAR LORD.

EDIT: Well part from the fact I only attacked you after I saw you running at me swinging your diamond sword >_>

Edited by LonelyWolf

I'm sorry you missed Vog's server :(.

I only get chunk errors nowadays on my friend's server which has really bad connection.

I'm sorry you missed Vog's server :(.

I only get chunk errors nowadays on my friend's server which has really bad connection.

My server has somewhat bad connection apparently.

That would explain the error.

My unnamed server's unnamed capital city at the moment:

2011-10-01_113735.png

What I plan to do with that land and what I've done already:

UnnamedCity.png

Edited by hot gal6666

Either Zooey uses the external and that works (I'm unable to connect to it) or Zooey used the internal.

I could only use your internal IP to connect if I was connected to your wireless network.

I could only use your internal IP to connect if I was connected to your wireless network.

So just keep doing what you're doing... comment the IP you're using on my blog post.

My server is evidently vanilla. Bukkit seems to be malfunctioning so therefore I can't get the plots up and running easily with WorldEdit.

Oh well, looks like freebuild it is then.

Edited by hot gal6666

Ravenshire is filling up quite nicely! Overflow can temporarily go into John's hotel or Carfreak's area if need be.

Also, http://salscraft.com/ :(

I'm not quite sure what happened, but I literally cannot play minecraft at all. The lag I get is beyond terrible, no matter what I do to try to fix it.

(open admin position anyone???)

I'm not quite sure what happened, but I literally cannot play minecraft at all. The lag I get is beyond terrible, no matter what I do to try to fix it.

(open admin position anyone???)

Any recently installed mods? Any active programs in the background? Have you tried restarting your computer?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.