120 members have voted

1. 1. Sop click yes if you want to play on a server

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

I've been playing my own game whenever I listen to music or podcasts for like the last month. I racked up about 100 hours of work and my computer just crashed and lost it all :crying:

Edited by Forrest Jump

I've been playing my own game whenever I listen to music or podcasts for like the last month. I racked up about 100 hours of work and my computer just crashed and lost it all :crying:

l2backup

I mostly am done with the corner tower. I am now going to add some more windows and finalize the interior.

20120619151402.png

So, I was making a small town thing for absolutely no reason. I was building the marketplace and came up with this stall.

KfAkR.png

Because Easter Eggs like that are amazing.

So, I was making a small town thing for absolutely no reason. I was building the marketplace and came up with this stall.

KfAkR.png

wait

what easter egg

KfAkR.png

wait

what easter egg

Look at the signs with prices on them. Specifically the second farthest to the right in the middle.

KfAkR.png

wait

what easter egg

Look at the signs with prices on them. Specifically the second farthest to the right in the middle.

I don't get it.

KfAkR.png

wait

what easter egg

I don't get it.

Is it the dark sign?

Because that's a lighting glitch that's been round for like

ever

I'm guessing it's referring to the Fury Amulet.

Right. This totally isn't a one-word post.

---

Should have been more specific and said "sign farthest to the right in the middle that's still legible"

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

Wait

how is that an easter egg? >.<

Wait

I don't know why, but it just occurred to me that with the addition of server-texturepacks a server could have a literal easter egg, by changing the enderdragon egg's texture and hiding it somewhere. Too bad languagepacks don't exist; the only way to change an item's name is by hacking/creating lang files in minecraft.jar

Wait

A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke, or feature in a work

Only people who play RuneScape will known what an Amulet of Fury is. Thus it's an easteregg.

Wait

A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke, or feature in a work

Only people who play RuneScape will known what an Amulet of Fury is. Thus it's an easteregg.

I know what an easter egg is, but didn't they just type that on the sign? Therefore it's hardly an easter egg but rather a reference to RuneScape made by Amber.

I don't get it :/

EDIT: Unless you're calling Amber's own work an easter egg. I'm not sure I'd count it as such really, though :s

Edited by Hunter

Wait

I know what an easter egg is, but didn't they just type that on the sign? Therefore it's hardly an easter egg but rather a reference to RuneScape made by Amber.

EDIT: Unless you're calling Amber's own work an easter egg. I'm not sure I'd count it as such really, though :s

:|. It's an intentional hidden message. For all intensive purposes it's an easter egg for anyone visiting the server that doesn't use sals.

This doesn't even matter anyway.

ANYWAY on topic. Empire of Gonzooey will have it's own map by tomorrow! (finally :P)

it's not really hidden I thought it would have some sort of other hidden meaning/joke

I agree with hunter, it was just a reference.

Wait

:|. It's an intentional hidden message. For all intensive purposes it's an easter egg for anyone visiting the server that doesn't use sals.

ANYWAY on topic. Empire of Gonzooey will have it's own map by tomorrow! (finally :P)

I trust our empire is in full control of its neighboring lands?

Gonzyy Empire? Uh oh, I should go launch TNT at you from the Admiral Empire's very accurate cannons.

Wait

I trust our empire is in full control of its neighboring lands?

What happened to the Skull part of that empire?

I've been trying to connect to Salscraft, but it says "End of stream" every time I try. The connection is good and there's several players, but every time I try to connect and fail, it says there's a communication error with the server. A minute later, it will say the connection is good again but the process repeats.

A similar thing is happening to Gahcraft so it might just be me, but I've no idea how to fix it if so :closedeyes:.

Edited by Guitarguy

I've been trying to connect to Salscraft, but it says "End of stream" every time I try. The connection is good and there's several players, but every time I try to connect and fail, it says there's a communication error with the server. A minute later, it will say the connection is good again but the process repeats.

A similar thing is happening to Gahcraft so it might just be me, but I've no idea how to fix it if so :closedeyes:.

restart in safe mode

restart in safe mode

Would that really work? I can't tell because you didn't capitalize or punctuate that sentence :closedeyes:.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.