120 members have voted

1. 1. Sop click yes if you want to play on a server

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

It's pretty big. I think it would be large enough to house maybe 10 or so players, plus there are other mushroom islands around it we plan on adding to it.

It's pretty big. I think it would be large enough to house maybe 10 or so players, plus there are other mushroom islands around it we plan on adding to it.

Sounds interesting, I might pop by.

If you want me to, I'll send you info on how to get there, but be warned, it can take a while.

If you want me to, I'll send you info on how to get there, but be warned, it can take a while.

If you want to, sure. I may or may not stop by though, I have a good singleplayer game going and I'm also keeping myself busy with the humblebundle 6 :P

OBhKc.png

CcqMq.png

More: http://imgur.com/a/yClyP

Is there anybody else here who really wants this level of customizability? The custom names and lores are already possible in the latest snapshot, but colors and potion effects don't work correctly on non-leatherarmor and non-potions.

You can support the suggestion here, if you like:

(Posted on suggestion and normal Minecraft subreddits; I'm not sure which one is more likely to get Mojang's notice)

Slimes apparently now spawn in swamps at night.* (12w40a)

VzorX.jpg

*source: reddit

Even more things to make 1.4 awesome :D

I did a quick test; it's actually darkness, not night, the slimes are after. I wonder if they're still limited to slime chunks, and whether slimes below y40 can still spawn in light.

EDIT: For CPU rape, try

2;7,59x1,3x3,2;1;stronghold(count=10),biome_1,village(distance=-20),decoration,dungeon,lake,mineshaft(chance=1.0),lava_lake

Just a superflat preset I tried when figuring out hidden tags. If you want to know why the lag's so terrible, dig down.

EDIT 2: Also worth trying:

2;7,59x1,3x3,2;1;stronghold,biome_1,village(distance=0 size=32),decoration,dungeon,lake,mineshaft,lava_lake

I'd like to call it "overpopulated testificate server", but there are empty spots for you to build.

Edited by WolfieMario

Alright, this may be in vain, but me, TurtleRocks, and Monkman are starting a small city on a mushroom biome that we've dubbed Alternia. Anyone want to come and build with us?

I'm already building there, monkman said I could and he showed me the path. I only built a small log house on the side of a mountain close to portal

so I would like to build with you guys formally I suppose

if you want more people to build there, you should try to get a portal like the new amsterdam one I think it's sufficiently far away (psst zooey)

Edited by Clavius

12w40b:

• Added a way to teleport a player relative to their current coordinates
    • Use ~ to represent current position and then + or -
    • For example, "/tp redstonehelper ~+500 ~-5 6.13" teleports adds +500x, -5y, and moves you to 6.13z

[*]Fixed memory leak crashing servers

[*]Fixed the glitchy block popping bug

[*]Fixed beacon rendering

[*]Fixed a crash related to map items in strongholds

Source

Edited by Admiral

Oh sweet, Dinnerbone added relative teleportation - you know, that thing I suggested a while ago:

http://www.minecraft...12w40a#Gameplay

:D

did he like e-mail you or something saying thankyou 4 great suggestion?

Oh sweet, Dinnerbone added relative teleportation - you know, that thing I suggested a while ago:

No, why would he? He addressed me directly on that page :P

No, why would he? He addressed me directly on that page :P

That's why I said "like"

Slimes apparently now spawn in swamps at night.* (12w40a)

VzorX.jpg

*source: reddit

finally how they were supposed to spawn

Alright, this may be in vain, but me, TurtleRocks, and Monkman are starting a small city on a mushroom biome that we've dubbed Alternia. Anyone want to come and build with us?

I'm already building there, monkman said I could and he showed me the path. I only built a small log house on the side of a mountain close to portal

so I would like to build with you guys formally I suppose

if you want more people to build there, you should try to get a portal like the new amsterdam one I think it's sufficiently far away (psst zooey)

Alright, if Monk says it's okay, then go ahead.

I just have a quick question: Are any of you guys using one of those 512x512 texture packs? If so, what are your computer specs and what are the requirements to run it? I'm building a computer for my brother soon and he wants to be able to run a 512x texture pack.

I just have a quick question: Are any of you guys using one of those 512x512 texture packs? If so, what are your computer specs and what are the requirements to run it? I'm building a computer for my brother soon and he wants to be able to run a 512x texture pack.

If you can run Skyrim on Ultra then you can no doubt run a 512x pack

Vanilla textures or gtfo

Ok, but since we don't have the computer, how am I supposed to know if I can run Skyrim at max settings?

Ok, but since we don't have the computer, how am I supposed to know if I can run Skyrim at max settings?

Here's the recommended specs to play Skyrim according to Can I Run It (take note that these are quite higher than the minimum settings, so it's probably close to running Skyrim on "Ultra")

1yIbl.png

Ignore the pass and fail parts, I just don't want to embarrass myself by showing off my pitiful computer -.-.

Edited by Guitarguy

Here's the recommended specs to play Skyrim according to Can I Run It (take note that these are quite higher than the minimum settings, so it's probably close to running Skyrim on "Ultra")

1yIbl.png

Ignore the pass and fail parts, I just don't want to embarrass myself by showing off my pitiful computer -.-.

Ok great, thanks for the info. :)

Perhaps I can leave a parting gift :)

Edited by Linux

This topic's dying, so I'll talk about how I built a house entirely out of bedrock.

True story.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.