• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

YzSLd.png

That looks awesome :o

Also, if you wanted to have the white texture on the top face of shroomblocks, it turns out that's possible with metadata 14 - not sure if you knew, or if it's just a pain to get Better BOB to let you use the metadata.

YzSLd.png

Also, if you wanted to have the white texture on the top face of shroomblocks, it turns out that's possible with metadata 14 - not sure if you knew, or if it's just a pain to get Better BOB to let you use the metadata.

Enough with the damn metadata's, man!

YzSLd.png

Enough with the damn metadata's, man!

There is never enough metadata!

I downloaded TerrainControl (the mod Zooey is using for the terrain generation on the map reset), and it was installed fine. However, whenever I try creating a world using TerrainControl as my terrain generator Minecraft just stops responding. :/

Salscraft is proud to present its newest town, Serenity! The map is now up on the main server and is open for building. All Serenity-related rules can be found in the information house and the website will be updated later today as I am too tired to update it right now! :P

@Kemo I only have experience with the plugin, but have you made sure there are no conflicting configurations? It's pretty finicky.

Edited by Zooey

Ooh, interesting.

I'll check it out later.

So this is freebuild or something? Looks like it from the map thingy.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

Ooh, interesting.

I'll check it out later.

So this is freebuild or something? Looks like it from the map thingy.

ya did you read the results?? No plots! anywhere!

I'm calling dibs on one of the villages near the spawn (I've marked it); not in the sense that I'll stop people from using the villagers, just as a plot. I'm building a wall around it and I'll be lighting it up and stuff.

I've claimed the village north of spawn. I have found no identification of anyone else's ownership (such as reepicheep), but if anyone has any qualms about it do please speak up.

I'll take the stuff around -1560x 235z. The tundra mountain things.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

I've claimed the village north of spawn. I have found no identification of anyone else's ownership (such as reepicheep), but if anyone has any qualms about it do please speak up.

I think that you mean west, because I have the north village. At least, mine's the one you have to cross the river for.

Also, Zooey, is there any chance you could somehow create a mountain right next to the village? Make it resource-less if necessary, I'd just kind of like a mountain to build in. Otherwise, not a problem, I'll just have to try and create a convincing fake mountain :P I mean a mountain that's between 30 and 40 blocks at its widest, and like, 50 blocks high? It'd probably look really out of place, I guess.

Edited by reepicheep

I'm planning to live far away from the village kthxbai

I claim the SE village.

My village has no villagers, if anyone would like to help me pop. my village I will give you clay/food.

Edited by Yuanrang

I think that you mean west, because I have the north village. At least, mine's the one you have to cross the river for.

Yup, you're right. Apparently it's west, which is odd because I'm fairly sure that it was in the direction of the clouds, which should mean that it's North. Unless they changed that. >.>

So, who wants to tackle a blaze spawner sometime tommorow?

So, I would like to join the east side

Edited by Yuanrang

I'm fairly sure there's the Empire of Admiral's Industries of Admiral's Empirical Industrial Admiralness, and the Guthixian Coalition. Wasn't aware there were any other active factions :P

Yup, you're right. Apparently it's west, which is odd because I'm fairly sure that it was in the direction of the clouds, which should mean that it's North. Unless they changed that. >.>

Indeed, clouds go westward now. When Notch added maps he made it so the sun rises in the north; I think it was when Dinnerbone started working on minecraft that everything was rotated to its proper direction.

I'm fairly sure there's the Empire of Admiral's Industries of Admiral's Empirical Industrial Admiralness, and the Guthixian Coalition. Wasn't aware there were any other active factions :P

You told me you were in the east side. Fine I would like to join the EoA.

I don't remember saying that, and EoA is to the west. Also, you'll have to ask Admiral for admittance.

Indeed, clouds go westward now. When Notch added maps he made it so the sun rises in the north; I think it was when Dinnerbone started working on minecraft that everything was rotated to its proper direction.

Well shoot. Damn you dinnerbone for being correct!

I don't remember saying that, and EoA is to the west. Also, you'll have to ask Admiral for admittance.

But isn't my claim to the west?

Whatever, there's mountains like that to the north as well.

I'll just get those mountains as a whole.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

So, looking for a skeleton spawner, anyone who finds one for me that is near the cordinates of: x 800 z 579 will get a cookie plus permission to abuse my eventually skeleton xp farm.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.