1. 1. Sop click yes if you want to play on a server

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

Because Admiral failed to include the in-game picture

I hope there's something pretty unique that separates them from saddled pigs. Seems kinda like wolves/cats to me - not super useful long term and more of a novelty. I hope I'm wrong though.

I personally imagine horses will be smart enough that you don't need a carrot on a stick to lead them around. That leaves your hands free for a sword or bow, although a good question is how you can make the horse run in one direction while you aim in another.

It would also be neat if they offered faster long-distance transport and could jump higher, when ridden by a player.

Make horse movement tied to wasd or arrow keys, and player aiming tied to mouse. This would mean that ad and <> would be actual turning instead of sidestepping though.

That does make sense, after all, how often do you see a horse literally sidestep?

I hope there's something pretty unique that separates them from saddled pigs. Seems kinda like wolves/cats to me - not super useful long term and more of a novelty. I hope I'm wrong though.

I personally imagine horses will be smart enough that you don't need a carrot on a stick to lead them around. That leaves your hands free for a sword or bow, although a good question is how you can make the horse run in one direction while you aim in another.

It would also be neat if they offered faster long-distance transport and could jump higher, when ridden by a player.

Make horse movement tied to wasd or arrow keys, and player aiming tied to mouse. This would mean that ad and <> would be actual turning instead of sidestepping though.

That does make sense, after all, how often do you see a horse literally sidestep?

We at Salscraft maintain a high standard on any and all horses, and their riders are to be subject to random dance tolls.

h81AqQC.png

Salscraft is now hosting a completely free-for-all map on port 25567 (salscraft.com:25567). Leaderboard can be found here.

Death bans are currently 1 hour. Logging during PVP will create a killable NPC in your place for a certain period of time. Player heads are dropped upon being killed. No protection plugins are enabled at this point. This is all subject to change, but right now almost everything except cheating goes.

h81AqQC.png

Salscraft is now hosting a completely free-for-all map on port 25567 (salscraft.com:25567). Leaderboard can be found here.

Death bans are currently 1 hour. Logging during PVP will create a killable NPC in your place for a certain period of time. Player heads are dropped upon being killed. No protection plugins are enabled at this point. This is all subject to change, but right now almost everything except cheating goes.

Isn't working for me

ermagerd everyone must play!!!!

EDIT:

Mike

The IP is:

mc.salscraft.com:25567

Zooey missed the mc.

edit2: zooey i got reset was this intentional

edit3: i thought i would try killing myself to return to my bed if it was still there and forgot about 1hr ban goddamnit

Edited by Bill is LONELY in his tree

We at Salscraft maintain a high standard on any and all horses, and their riders are to be subject to random dance tolls.

Oh. Well,

pH052.gif

ermagerd everyone must play!!!!

EDIT:

Mike

The IP is:

mc.salscraft.com:25567

Zooey missed the mc.

edit2: zooey i got reset was this intentional

edit3: i thought i would try killing myself to return to my bed if it was still there and forgot about 1hr ban goddamnit

Multiverse did that, yeah. Sorry!

Also I forgot to mention that it's all in skylands

Herty is a terrible person.

fAE42XF.png

Edited by Zooey

Hmm, is this permissible on the anarchy server?

A gigantic square-pyramid floating fortress in the void might be neat. Also, only slightly more conspicuous than our first base :P

I would like all members of Sal's Anarchy server to know that the unnamed coalition of a few people that include me has captured the vandal known as "Herty", and have consequently sentenced him to seven years of having a jumping party, to which he reluctantly complied.

RkFElAY.png

Let this gruesome method of torture be a warning to those who dare defy the coalitionness of the unnamed coalition of a few people that include me. I especially ask that Herty stop his evil reign of pillaging, lest you fall victim to our merciless lack of mercy.

That anarchy server has taught me to run, hide, and hold the sneak key forever when any nametag pops up ever.

I would like all members of Sal's Anarchy server to know that the unnamed coalition of a few people that include me has captured the vandal known as "Herty", and have consequently sentenced him to seven years of having a jumping party, to which he reluctantly complied.

RkFElAY.png

Let this gruesome method of torture be a warning to those who dare defy the coalitionness of the unnamed coalition of a few people that include me. I especially ask that Herty stop his evil reign of pillaging, lest you fall victim to our merciless lack of mercy.

JUMPY JUMPY JUMPY PARTY WOOOO

Uh, I mean YEAH CRIMINAL SCUM YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

180px-OB-npc-Dion.jpg

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.

180px-OB-npc-Dion.jpg

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.

YOU'VE VIOLATED MY MOTHER

RkFElAY.png

Pillage one house, burn a forest down and attempt murder, and suddenly I'm the Osama bin Laden of Salscraft!

RkFElAY.png

Pillage one house, burn a forest down and attempt murder, and suddenly I'm the Osama bin Laden of Salscraft!

You won't accomplish that feat until they build some towers and you blow them up.

Watching these things happen is always interesting

KeYHyJT.png

I finally decided to spend some pixeling time, creating some distinct key designs for the Ashndar bosses. The map palette is limited, hence the sub-par color choices.

Siniles - zombie who rises from a grave; very gritty design

AwW9CRo.png

Arkeni - did this one last; I'll admit I had zero fitting ideas for a chainmail-wearing arrow-dodging sword-wielding skeleton.

ghdpgX3.png

Unnamed Yuki-Onna boss; she'll use ice magic against you, so I guess the design's fitting

Hyx9fBO.png

Failed at designing Arkeni a key early-on; it turned out too magical for a non-mage. I guess it'll be repurposed and the frozen floors will need at least one more mage after the Yuki-Onna.

42qkRuC.png

On a related note, these damned things turn into keyblades too easily as you draw them.

Mounted on a wall:

xlgTAdT.png

Once we add POHs and other building areas, you actually *will* be able to mount them on your wall - I suppose this makes it convenient that you get eight copies dropped per boss (the real reason is so every player in your party can get a quest scroll, as you get one for each key... If you have more than eight people, you can re-summon the boss before finishing the floor, or use an Empty Map to clone it for the low, low cost of 99gp).

Edited by WolfieMario

Looking at the new Hardened Clay block that will be added in 1.6, it'll be awesome for desert builds and custom biomes.

Also, does anyone else think you should be able to dye it? I think it would be pretty neat even if it is like a rip off of IC2's construction foam.

I'm all for rip-offs if it lets us do this.

yA6zFuI.png

lqnzaq1.png

Disclaimer: lazy worldediting abounds; I can't make cities for crap and just wanted to demo the concept.

Plus, red, pink, orange, yellow, and brown could make a sweet canyon biome.

Edited by WolfieMario

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.