120 members have voted

1. 1. Sop click yes if you want to play on a server

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE TUBBY????

• A lot
    • An extreme amount
    • he's my god

I spoke with John, we'd both be down with playing on another server.

184.154.25.102:25560 is the vanilla server I currently run. Only rule is no griefing or stealing. No bukkit or plugins, but I could add that if need be.

No power abusive admins or mods, I promise!

Oh, I might pop on sometime. It's been a while since I've done much with the Salscraft crew, who else is on there?

Vog, Inquis, Myself, and Mike plus others

Cool, I'll see if I can pop on tomorrow.

My current house on the unofficial unofficial server.

3IujE.jpg

3Iumx.jpg

3Iuol.jpg

There's a lot more to the inside, but taking photos of it is rather difficult.

My current house on the unofficial unofficial server.

3IujE.jpg

3Iumx.jpg

3Iuol.jpg

There's a lot more to the inside, but taking photos of it is rather difficult.

My horse is not pictured :/

Sorry guys, working on it now. Been awhile since the servers had any real work load, metaphorical dust is being cleaned out of the fans.

I made a resource pack that lets you type pictures into books, signs, item names, chat, etc:

http://imgur.com/a/oHvbX

It took too much damned time to make, but Reddit sure enjoyed it :o

I was curious, are the animated items (51 comes to mind) animated in your pack or is that not possible?

Edited by Zooey

I made a resource pack that lets you type pictures into books, signs, item names, chat, etc:

http://imgur.com/a/oHvbX

It took too much damned time to make, but Reddit sure enjoyed it :o

I was curious, are the animated items (51 comes to mind) animated in your pack or is that not possible?

My pack doesn't include animations on any of the items, but it does include several frames from some animated items (e.g. fire).

I don't know if it's possible to animate fontsheets, but I'd rather not try: as Minecraft lumps 256 characters together per sheet, each frame would require a duplicate of every character in the sheet (the only reason this isn't true for block and item textures is because they're no longer lumped together into a single sheet, unlike fonts). I'd imagine that, even if it didn't necessarily cause lag, it would bloat the resource pack's size drastically.

Edited by WolfieMario

gratz on job at mojang wolfie

that text convertor looks familiar tho!!! :PPPPP

uu also made front page of imgur which is pretty badass

Edited by Bill is LONELY in his tree

GgoIIx0.jpg

That's a shot of what I've been doing on the server Mike is hosting. I encourage everyone else to play as well, I haven't played minecraft survival in a while so I'm having a lot of fun with it.

IP:

184.154.25.102:25560 is the vanilla server I currently run. Only rule is no griefing or stealing. No bukkit or plugins, but I could add that if need be.

I guess this is a bump, but...

When the consumer Rift comes out I'm totally going to be playing with it. Positional voice seems really neat, even if their demo was a bit awkward. :P

[media]

[media]

When the consumer Rift comes out I'm totally going to be playing with it. Positional voice seems really neat, even if their demo was a bit awkward. :P

Minecraft seems kind of odd with the Rift, specifically the GUI and mouse controls.

[media]

[media]

Minecraft seems kind of odd with the Rift, specifically the GUI and mouse controls.

I WANTS IT

Odd, maybe, and probably very pointless if you're just building stuff, but for general adventuring it seems really, really cool.

[media][media]http://www.youtube.co /watch?v=stLYp8KnjvM[media][media]

I WANTS IT

Odd, maybe, and probably very pointless if you're just building stuff, but for general adventuring it seems really, really cool.

I guess it'd be cool if you were playing an adventure map or playing around with friends, but if you're playing alone and aiming to build it seems inconvenient.

I must say...the only thing I look forward to in vanilla updates is that it gives me a bunch of big mod updates about a month later...

I just can't stand vanilla anymore - need my massive amounts of automation and stuff.

3b2910b37b.png

SHELLDERS FOR DAYS

wonder whats going on on this island :eyebrows:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.