Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Neverquit

Brrring Back The Wildy!

To be honest, I believe bringing both things back will not have a negative effect on the world of Runescape. As Jagex have said, they are now confident in deciding who is a bot and who is not. They also believed they have tackled bots that farm gold for the gold companies. Now the companies have to work rather hard to actually make some money. I believe the people that have voted no have not really reviewed the situation.

Can't wait to see those chinese bald farmers around ever corner :D

But Jagex said they have a new method of catching bots, which should lessen the amount of them and the amount of rwt. I'm sure if they didn't have their reasons, then they would haven't even suggested it.

To be honest, I believe bringing both things back will not have a negative effect on the world of Runescape. As Jagex have said, they are now confident in deciding who is a bot and who is not. They also believed they have tackled bots that farm gold for the gold companies. Now the companies have to work rather hard to actually make some money. I believe the people that have voted no have not really reviewed the situation.

I'm thinking the people who voted no are the ones who didn't play back then and are too scared of what will happen. Then there are some who have their doubts with Jagex.

I mean, I have no problems with the game as it is, sure this update will make it better, but i could live without it. There is no telling what the free trade will have as an affect on the economy of the game

Edited by Luke1

I have to agree xD I have been a loyal player since like 2005. I loved the old wilderness and the fact I could make a new account to be a pure and immediatly transfer over 1m if I needed. So happy Jagex may bring it back. Made my christmas!

Time to transfer those 26 scims from my main :D

Watch out me and Neverquit will rule this forum soon♥

Conspiracy plan?

and lolwut why?

Hes getting 94 Magic.

I'm getting p2p on Cheez and training. Making a team.

One thing I've noticed about my large ego is usually I'm right.

Me and Never will be the coolest team to be in Sal's.

Conspiracy plan?

and lolwut why?

Hes getting 94 Magic.

"Get 4 Void Dbowers here"

*picks up barrage runes*

Conspiracy plan?

and lolwut why?

Hes getting 94 Magic.

"Get 4 Void Dbowers here"

*picks up barrage runes*

>>coolest team on sals

tough challenge

:(

Edited by Ice

Lord Byahh shalll return from the PKer grave and pwn you if you try to rule this forum. :D

Lord Byahh shalll return from the PKer grave and pwn you if you try to rule this forum. :D

because your "Tanking" skills are that amazing...

*Reference to your fight with Predator

Did they mention anything about skulling? Will it go back to when you attack someone you get a skull?

Also, I hope the new wild doesn't turn into every rune fight with both players with ss or smite on.

because your "Tanking" skills are that amazing...

*Reference to your fight with Predator

1. That was F2P so ofc your melee was overwhelming.

2. I remember the no arm fights going in my favor. :(

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!!!!

Cheez, the response is this:

This forum, in case you haven't noticed, doesn't have enough combat 90 pkers who know what they're doing.

Good luck ruling a forum with 2 people.

@Meyer: I was wondering the same!

This forum, in case you haven't noticed, doesn't have enough combat 90 pkers who know what they're doing.

Scaper it's obvious you started playing RS in 08-09 meaning you have 1- 2.5 at most years of pking experience (for god sake you reffer to pking as pvp/bh) while I have 7.5 years of pking expired and 7 years of experience in making pretty much any type of f2p pure, not to mention you waste you're time telling newbies how to make pures/how to pk when they should be learning how to do it themselves through their failures to making multiple ruined pures. Ergo, ANYTHING you or you're mindless drones say has little to no merit on my thread and I would kindly ask you to leave. Thank you for you're time.

TL;DR Stop trying to act pre-bh crater update and GTFO.

Edited by Neverquit

Scaper it's obvious you started playing RS in 08-09 meaning you have 1- 2.5 at most years of pking experience (for god sake you reffer to pking as pvp/bh) while I have 7.5 years of pking expired and 7 years of experience in making pretty much any type of f2p pure, not to mention you waste you're time telling newbies how to make pures/how to pk when they should be learning how to do it themselves through their failures to making multiple ruined pures. Ergo, ANYTHING you or you're mindless drones say has little to no merit on my thread and I would kindly ask you to leave. Thank you for you're time.

Cool, you played for 7.5 years. That's not something to be bragging about! Get a life for God's sake! Of course PKing should be referred to as PvP/BH since that's the only way you can PK in this day-and-age. :D

Also, don't say I'm just latching onto Scaper for whatever BS reason you want to come up with this time. It's honestly sad that you think that you're a god for playing for so damn long.

EDIT: I applaud your use of "Ergo" since I thought it wasn't even close to being in your vocabulary since you wrote "experience" as "expired" and "refer" as "reffer."

Edited by Byahh

Cool, you played for 7.5 years. That's not something to be bragging about! Get a life for God's sake! Of course PKing should be referred to as PvP/BH since that's the only way you can PK in this day-and-age. :D

Also, don't say I'm just latching onto Scaper for whatever BS reason you want to come up with this time. It's honestly sad that you think that you're a god for playing for so damn long.

EDIT: I applaud your use of "Ergo" since I thought it wasn't even close to being in your vocabulary since you wrote "experience" as "expired" and "refer" as "reffer."

So quick to defend you're butt-buddy. LOL @ LIFE EXCUSE, UMAD BRO? Playing on and off since grade 5 apparently no life now LOL, and by the way, they're called typos, common mistakes I and the rest of the world make being that English is not my primary language (French is) I am obviously going to make a lot of them deal with it while you march right on back to kissing Scaper's ass.

Edited by Neverquit

Srsly we need Merlinn/Antifire pots :(/STOP ARGUING ABOUT HOW EXPERIENCED U ARE AT CLICKING.

Remember children, RS = LYF virtual arguing OVER SKILLS IN A GAME is pointless.

*slaps hands*

Byahh you gonna be back after Wildy thing?

Nah neverquits well in his right there isnt anything more annoying to me than getting pking lessons (etc) off someone who never actually Pked in the actual wildy

Edited by Ice

9% don't want the wilderness to fudge up activities they currently enjoy :(

or don't want to risk getting RWT back into the game...

9% noobs.

and some people still wonder why the pk community has such a bad name... :D

Trudat,

Trudat.

Oh well, let's see what happens.

Nah, I'm not coming back. I don't think that the location of where I can PK affects my willingness to play the game.

........Back to kissing Scaper's ass. I actually wasn't, in fact, I don't even see how that's remotely relevant since I don't play RS anymore. But Neverquit, you come strolling on in here and just trash the hell out of everyone. I hate people like you and hardly consider you to be a person at this point, rather, you're a waste of space.

Ice, I made my best account right around the time that they were removing the wild so I never got to PK with it there but does that mean I can't help someone learn to PK? To me, I just see the location difference.

Srsly we need Merlinn/Antifire pots /STOP ARGUING ABOUT HOW EXPERIENCED U ARE AT CLICKING.

I don't get it. :D

Edited by Byahh

Nah, I'm not coming back. I don't think that the location of where I can PK affects my willingness to play the game.

........Back to kissing Scaper's ass. I actually wasn't, in fact, I don't even see how that's remotely relevant since I don't play RS anymore. But Neverquit, you come strolling on in here and just trash the hell out of everyone. I hate people like you and hardly consider you to be a person at this point, rather, you're a waste of space.

Ice, I made my best account right around the time that they were removing the wild so I never got to PK with it there but does that mean I can't help someone learn to PK? To me, I just see the location difference.

Srsly we need Merlinn/Antifire pots /STOP ARGUING ABOUT HOW EXPERIENCED U ARE AT CLICKING.

I don't get it. :D

Refer to:

you waste you're time telling newbies how to make pures/how to pk when they should be learning how to do it themselves through their failures to making multiple ruined pures. and ANYTHING you or you're mindless drones (this includes you byahh) say has little to no merit on my thread and I would kindly ask you to leave. Thank you for you're time.
Edited by Neverquit