Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donovan

New Year, New Slaves For The Regime!

In the wake of the New Year, please welcome the first promotions of 2011!

Morte has earned the position of Forum Mod, and Sofee will be the newest Clan Chat Moderator. Congratulations to both of you! :(

So, what's your New Year's resolution? :D

I would not have expected Sofee to become a CC mod, but now that I think about it, it seems like a good choice! Grats to both Sofee and Morte.

'Gratz Morte and Sofee! You both deserve it.

Edited by Lute

My greatest congratulations to both of you! I applaud your hard work. :D

Congratulations Morte, and Sofee! I'm sure you'll both do splendid at your new positions.

Pssh... Who cares about CC Mods.... :(

Gratz to both you guys (or gals :D)

Thanks All! I would just like to say that even though I've obviously been given a greater responsibility on this forum, I'm still the same person. I still have my faults, and I definitely need to work on my personality. Just give me a chance?

I'm still always open to any kind of help for anyone. As many of you know, my door is always open. :D

Congrats Timmeh! About time hun <3

<3

URGE TO ABUSE OVERWHELMING

MUST CHANGE TOPIC TITLE

owait already did kewl

Also, I feel sad for poor Adam?.....Don't bother to write me in hun

Edited by Morte

Thanks All! I would just like to say that even though I've obviously been given a greater responsibility on this forum, I'm still the same person. I still have my faults, and I definitely need to work on my personality. Just give me a chance?

I'm still always open to any kind of help for anyone. As many of you know, my door is always open. :(

Congrats Timmeh! About time hun <3

<3

URGE TO ABUSE OVERWHELMING

MUST CHANGE TOPIC TITLE

owait already did kewl

Also, I feel sad for poor Adam?.....Don't bother to write me in hun

Typical :D

Fuuuuu you broke the promotion [email protected]@@ you can't post onthr first page of your promotion topic!! That's absolute madness!

Haha. Congrats Morte, you definitely deserved it. :D and congrats to Sofee too. I'm not in the cc so I can't vouch, but I'm sure it was a well-deserved promotion. :(

Congrats guys!

inb4 Adam's "I object moderator is useless position should be [email protected]@@@". :D

Oh and grats to you both. You'll both be great members of the oppressive Sal's bureaucratic machine. :(

Edited by heb0

YOU GUYS. DEMOTE MORTE NOW! His name translates to death. Are you guys SURE you want someone with power who has DEATH AS THEIR NAME!?!

Grats Soffee. :D

YOU GUYS. DEMOTE MORTE NOW! His name translates to death. Are you guys SURE you want someone with power who has DEATH AS THEIR NAME!?!

Grats Soffee. :D

OH MY GOD ITS TOO LATE!! HE FOUND THE BANHAMMER! HE FOUND THE BANHAMMER!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS ARE DELETED AND WE'RE NEVER HEARD FROM AGAI--

Edited by heb0

I would like to assure everyone that Heb0 is joking. He's just had a temporary internet connection failure and is.....indisposed at the moment. :D

Congratulations Morte and Sofee!

Both well deserving of their new positions and I hope you both take it in your stride! :D

Run everyone! Run! He found out how to power abuse! HE FOUND OUT HOW TO POWER ABU--

tombstoneje.jpg

Edited by heb0