Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KSC

Should I Sell My Full Bandos Or Keep?

Question

With the Godwars update around the corner and wildy/free trade changes, should I sell my Bandos chestplate,tassets and godsword?

As well as this should I sell my Bandos godsword and buy a DFS as it seems likely it will go down in price?

7 answers to this question

Sell everything immediately. Mostly everything is crashing. >_<

It depends, since the ge has come out.. ive lost probably over a good 75m from it from buying (ex.) bgs for max.. then like a day later I sell it for min.. but I mean who knows maybe bandos will go up? Since im pretty sure there is going to be less drops of them for about 2-3 weeks due to everyone being at the new boss.

It depends, since the ge has come out.. ive lost probably over a good 75m from it from buying (ex.) bgs for max.. then like a day later I sell it for min.. but I mean who knows maybe bandos will go up? Since im pretty sure there is going to be less drops of them for about 2-3 weeks due to everyone being at the new boss.

Hoarders are mass selling top level gear now :D So it's going to crash :(

IMO it really depends how this armour works. It sounds too good to not have some kind of catch, especially this new bow coming out. They might degrade and require repair. IDK if Jagex would really make every single piece of armour and every ranged weapon obsolete just like that.

The levels required could be the catch. If few people can actually use it then it might not be much of a catch. But ya, the best stuff atm are crashing so trying to snatch them up might not be a bad idea.

Hoarders are mass selling top level gear now :D So it's going to crash :(

Hmm, I thought that the crash was just panic, but that could very well be the cause of this as well (which I hope it isn't, because I'm counting on the prices to rebound XD)

Personally, I feel that it'll dip, but then somewhat recover when people have realised that there's either a major catch, they can't wield it, or it's out of their price range. Any of these is a possibility, but needless to say, I have sold my set :D