Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BioHazard

[rtf] Skull Kid

Here's sort of a mesh of tutorials that I've followed's strong point's into one signature:

SkullKid.png

Rate/CC

I clicked this topic because I'm a big Zelda fan. xD

This is amazing. I'm not much of a critic, but I have to say I envy you here. 10/10

I clicked this topic because I'm a big Zelda fan. xD

This is amazing. I'm not much of a critic, but I have to say I envy you here. 10/10

You can go ahead and use it if you'd like. Just PM me, and I'll give you the code.

EDIT:

Or if you want something similar to it, you can always make a request in my shop.

Edited by BioHazard

This one is good, you're improving and this one shows that you've already gone a long way. :(

The background is good, there's nothing I would change with that.

I'm not too sure about the render placement tho :D

You've put it at the far right, like you do in many of your sigs. You should try experimenting with other positions (hai perverts :D).

In this case, I personally would've flipped the skull kid horizontally and put him roughly in the center. With the right lighting, it would have focalized it more, making an overall better impression.

Well that was completely hypothetical, I don't know how it would've turned out, but you should definately get out of that far right side :P

This one is good, you're improving and this one shows that you've already gone a long way. :(

The background is good, there's nothing I would change with that.

I'm not too sure about the render placement tho :D

You've put it at the far right, like you do in many of your sigs. You should try experimenting with other positions (hai perverts :D).

In this case, I personally would've flipped the skull kid horizontally and put him roughly in the center. With the right lighting, it would have focalized it more, making an overall better impression.

Well that was completely hypothetical, I don't know how it would've turned out, but you should definately get out of that far right side :P

Well, when I try to place the render in the middle, I just can;t seem to work with it, and not all renders look good with any placement. I can try and move away from that placement, but I don't think that they will come out as good.

what usually works good for placement is the rule of thirds

middle is usually a no-no unless you have a really interesting intricate composition or something like that

google rule of thirds

middle is usually a no-no unless you have a really interesting intricate composition or something like that

google rule of thirds

Yeah, the fact that your image shouldn't take up more than 1/3 of the piece, and 2/3 should be for background consisting of at least two different things. That rule of thirds?

google rule of thirds

Yeah, the fact that your image shouldn't take up more than 1/3 of the piece, and 2/3 should be for background consisting of at least two different things. That rule of thirds?

The rule of thirds says that, if you divide your tag into 9 sections by dividing it into thirds vertically and horizontally, you should put your focal points at the intersections of the lines.

Basically, interesting parts of your signature should roughly be placed around the intersections:

24qljiq.png

Yeah, it doesn't ALWAYS work, but it's a good thing to remember when placing stuff :D

google rule of thirds

The rule of thirds says that, if you divide your tag into 9 sections by dividing it into thirds vertically and horizontally, you should put your focal points at the intersections of the lines.

Basically, interesting parts of your signature should roughly be placed around the intersections:

24qljiq.png

Yeah, it doesn't ALWAYS work, but it's a good thing to remember when placing stuff :D

Ah, I was sorta close. Thanks fro explaining that a little bit better, I appreciate it.

Also, here's my newest one:

LinkSOTM.png

the rule of thirds yeah is basically what mario said

its the normal standard until you can come up with your own compositions that are interesting